Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][10][payton][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [2020/02/15]

176 posts
Thanks Meter: 248

By trpsl, Senior Member on 8th December 2019, 03:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

PixelExperience for moto x4 [payton]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
Pixel Experience, ROM for the Moto X4

Contributors
trpsl, moto-sdm660 group
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2020-02-15

Created 2019-12-08
Last Updated 2020-02-15
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to trpsl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trpsl Ad-Free
8th December 2019, 03:41 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
copy-partitions-payton.zip thanks: filipepferraz
firmware: sourceforge | afh
retin firmware: Download
TWRP Download thanks: SyberHexen
Do not report any bugs if you are not on the latest version! update, and if the problem still persist then report and i will gladly help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to trpsl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trpsl Ad-Free
8th December 2019, 03:41 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
additional instructions and downlaods:
before you begin backup your persist and efs partitions

Install instructions:
1. boot to recovery and format data
2. reboot to recovery and wipe Dalvik, Data, Internal Storage and System
# if you are coming from stock rom or have outdated firmware you need to update it (read notes below)
3. reboot to recovery, flash copy-partitions-payton.zip
4. reboot to fastboot, connect device with pc and open cmd or terminal
5. if you have FI variant run flash_all_fi script; if you have RETAIL variant run flash_all_ret script
6. reboot to recovery and flash rom + twrp
7. reboot to system
if you get stuck in bootloop, reboot to bootloader and type in cmd/terminal: fastboot -w and reboot

NOTES:
# backup your persist and efs partitions !!!!!!!!!!! so that ,if you lose your IMEI, you can restore it easily
# if you skip any of the first two steps on first installation do not report any bugs!! gtfo
# if you're coming from some other custom rom and have firmware that is not outdated, skip steps 3. 4. and 5.
# if you're coming from stock rom and have firmware that is not outdated, skip steps 4. and 5. (you still need to flash copy-partitions-payton.zip which will prevent device from potential bricking)
# firmware scripts:
*windows: type in cmd flash_all_fi.bat / flash_all_ret.bat (depending on your device variant)
*linux/mac: type in terminal flash_all_fi.sh / flash_all_ret.sh (if it fails run as root)
# if you don't want to lose twrp after updating over-the-air flash this script after updating is finished but before you reboot device
# if you have issues with playback in netflix app install magisk module called liboemcrypto disabler and it will work fine

more detailed installation instructions can be found at post #168
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to trpsl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trpsl Ad-Free
8th December 2019, 10:17 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thank you

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Do you know if LED notification is activated?
8th December 2019, 10:38 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bojnice

Thank you

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Do you know if LED notification is activated?

it is
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trpsl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trpsl Ad-Free
8th December 2019, 11:49 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Thank you so much!!, I will try this as soon as I can.
Are the bank apps working?
9th December 2019, 03:22 AM |#7  
Flag São Paulo

Donate to Me
More
This rom is awesome.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZueiraBR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZueiraBR Ad-Free
9th December 2019, 04:46 AM |#8  
Flag Easthampton
Thanks Meter: 279

More
YES! Thank you so very much for reviving and continuing the development of this ROM for Moto X4.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MotoX4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MotoX4 Ad-Free
9th December 2019, 07:05 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
If on the proper October Firmware, do you need to boot to TWRP recovery to format data before rebooting again and wiping/installing this ROM?
9th December 2019, 10:45 AM |#10  

More
The rom is working great!! ,Do you have plans to fix the apps that requieres safetynet pass?(bank,Netflix,HBO). Is there any possibility to activate screen mirroring?
Greetings and good job.
9th December 2019, 11:30 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoandGeo

If on the proper October Firmware, do you need to boot to TWRP recovery to format data before rebooting again and wiping/installing this ROM?

yes, clean flash is required when flashing this rom for the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy...

The rom is working great!! ,Do you have plans to fix the apps that requieres safetynet pass?(bank,Netflix,HBO). Is there any possibility to activate screen mirroring?
Greetings and good job.

safetynet is fine on this rom, i just ran a test and also tried HBO and everything is fine.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trpsl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trpsl Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)