(App Update) Moto Display, File Manger, App launcher, Contacts & more -(23 September)

Search This thread

gioyocho

May 4, 2012
Moto app launcher has bugs on moto g4. I use old moto z2 play moto app launcher. But swipe up works only down side of screen

SnoopDoge

Oct 31, 2016
Amman
Moto G
Moto G4 Plus
i saw a new update of moto actions rolling to G5 devices, could you please take a look at it? thanks

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Moto Voice from g6 added

when i try to install, the file manager says "INSTALLED" instead of error or anything like the usual if it's not compatible or an update, why?

abhishekiswithyou

Jul 23, 2014
New Delhi- India
i saw a new update of moto actions rolling to G5 devices, could you please take a look at it? thanks

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

when i try to install, the file manager says "INSTALLED" instead of error or anything like the usual if it's not compatible or an update, why?

actions added. moto voice not yet supported for g5 series

Last edited:

M1810

Jul 6, 2017
Santa Fe
any fix yet for the contacts app crashing?
sadly google contacts can't be edited to use the new icon, it crashes and i don't know of any other contact app that is similar to these 2

what i found is that the moto g6 contact app tries to overwrite stock G5+ app, so i can't install it, while this one installs as a separate app.. maybe the package name was changed causing it to crash when opening contacts?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts