/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Not Working :
- All bugs fixed
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build, (magisk) and gapps
- Only Battery Mod Support (no Efficiency)
- Only Clean Installation Please
- Bug Report Without logs means nothing
Reporting Bugs :
- DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
- Device tree : https://github.com/MotoZ-2016/androi...torola_griffin
- Kernel : https://github.com/DD3Boh/android_ke...torola_msm8996
- Vendor tree : https://github.com/erfanoabdi/propri...endor_motorola
Lineage OS for Griffin, ROM for the Moto Z
erfanoabdi, dd3boh, vache, Lineage Team
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Official Oreo or Nougat
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2020-04-07