FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Moto Z 8.0 Full firmware [stock][oreo][griffin]

247 posts
Thanks Meter: 65
 
By thuybang, Senior Member on 17th June 2018, 09:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Many thank @erfanoabdi for the link
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=890278863836283516
extract ROM ,extract file attack ,put all to the same folder, (hold power + volume down to get into bootloader mode) and run file: retail_AS_800.bat ( no need to run commands)
Done.
Attached Files
File Type: rar adb-fastboot-latest.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.09 MB, 3498 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thuybang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thuybang Ad-Free
 
 
17th June 2018, 10:38 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Morges
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hey, thanks for the tool, just few questions, will this relock my device bootloader ? and am i taking the risk to hard brick it ? Do i need to have adb and fastboot installed ?
thanks for this tool and for your time
17th June 2018, 11:27 AM |#3  
thuybang's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1li4n

Hey, thanks for the tool, just few questions, will this relock my device bootloader ? and am i taking the risk to hard brick it ? Do i need to have adb and fastboot installed ?
thanks for this tool and for your time

No relock anything. No risk to hard brick. If you flash down to 711 and then OTA update,it will. No need adb and fastboot install. Install usb and motorola driver
The Following User Says Thank You to thuybang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thuybang Ad-Free
17th June 2018, 11:37 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Morges
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanks for the quick answer. no relock, so if something go wrong i would still be able to flash some custom and rsolve the issue , right ?
17th June 2018, 03:02 PM |#5  
jeanluc1701@hotmail.com's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by thuybang

Many thank @erfanoabdi for the link
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=890278863836283516
extract ROM ,extract file attack ,put all to the same folder, (hold power + volume down to get into bootloader mode) and run file: retail_AS_800.bat ( no need to run commands)
Done.

Hi, at the end of the batch say

fastboot erase carrier
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase DDR


So all data will be erased ?

BTW, I ran the process and the phone went back to encrypted mode again, TWRP is not working any more and root access is gone..Any way to revert back ?
17th June 2018, 04:06 PM |#6  
thuybang's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1li4n

thanks for the quick answer. no relock, so if something go wrong i would still be able to flash some custom and rsolve the issue , right ?

Yes,sure.
17th June 2018, 04:07 PM |#7  
thuybang's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Hi, at the end of the batch say

fastboot erase carrier
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase DDR


So all data will be erased ?

BTW, I ran the process and th phone went back to encrypted mode again

Yes,it will erese all.
17th June 2018, 06:42 PM |#8  
jeanluc1701@hotmail.com's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by thuybang

Yes,it will erese all.

And we lose custom recovery and root asscess
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
19th June 2018, 11:12 AM |#9  
t_assal's Avatar
Member
Flag damietta
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
my phone reteu dual sim not retail can i flash this rom ?
19th June 2018, 01:30 PM |#10  
thuybang's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_assal

my phone reteu dual sim not retail can i flash this rom ?

If you unlockbootloader, i can say : yes.
20th June 2018, 12:32 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Nice it works to me ,

I just wanted to know if now im stock with unlocked bootloader , so no updates ? Like security updates ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes