FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[TOOL] Motorola OTA Link Generator Tool

888 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,782
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from erfanoabdi: Check out new IMG Patch Tools for OTA
25th July 2017, 04:43 PM |#101  
Junior Member
Greece
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfanoabdi


My device is unlocked with custom rom (RR)
But i didn't taken backup from my phone
I've never relocked I don't have experience
I think it's retus because i asked from moto support in my country, he told me they are using retus system on retcn firmware but he wasn't so sure

I will try today to relock thanks again so much
 
 
25th July 2017, 04:53 PM |#102  
lollyjay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fresno
Thanks Meter: 1,163
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboy88

Thank you so much you are a lifesaver!!! Your phone status now is unlocked with retus?? Did you backup your original firmware??? With playstore?? Or can you make a thread for relocking?? Please help me i will make the tests!!

You can make a backup of your phone using adb before flashing. A tutorial is https://www.technipages.com/how-to-b...android-device
9th August 2017, 06:10 PM |#104  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfanoabdi

Tools Updated
now it's working with RETCN
http://motorola.erfanabdi.ir/index.p...&carrier=retcn

https://github.com/erfanoabdi/Motoro...5eedae9bbb0866

Will it work with the Moto Z2 at any point?

Model: XT1710-01
SV: Blur_Version.26.31.1.albus.retail.en.US
Carrier: retca (or retus, reteu, etc)
9th August 2017, 06:23 PM |#105  
erfanoabdi's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Famagusta
Thanks Meter: 1,782
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timster01

Will it work with the Moto Z2 at any point?

Model: XT1710-01
SV: Blur_Version.26.31.1.albus.retail.en.US
Carrier: retca (or retus, reteu, etc)

Yea Should work
Is there any OTA update available right now for Z2 play? To test this tool.
9th August 2017, 06:42 PM |#106  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfanoabdi

Yea Should work
Is there any OTA update available right now for Z2 play? To test this tool.

there was one released in Canada. (the pic shows software channel 'bwaca', which is Bell Canada)

I'm not sure of the Blur_Version names. I found Blur_Version.26.31.1.albus.retail.en.US on Google, but couldn't get the file from AndroidFileHost (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120752655)

https://imgur.com/a/DiSGl
9th August 2017, 07:58 PM |#107  
erfanoabdi's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Famagusta
Thanks Meter: 1,782
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timster01

there was one released in Canada. (the pic shows software channel 'bwaca', which is Bell Canada)

I'm not sure of the Blur_Version names. I found Blur_Version.26.31.1.albus.retail.en.US on Google, but couldn't get the file from AndroidFileHost (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120752655)

https://imgur.com/a/DiSGl

if you have Z2 Play, plz install terminal emulator or connect to adb shell and enter :
Code:
getprop > /sdcard/all.txt
send me all.txt from your sdcard to get blur version
11th August 2017, 04:20 PM |#108  
erfanoabdi's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Famagusta
Thanks Meter: 1,782
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timster01

there was one released in Canada. (the pic shows software channel 'bwaca', which is Bell Canada)

I'm not sure of the Blur_Version names. I found Blur_Version.26.31.1.albus.retail.en.US on Google, but couldn't get the file from AndroidFileHost (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120752655)

https://imgur.com/a/DiSGl

OK i found something
moto z2 play model (ro.product.model) is "Moto Z2 Play"
and Blur_Version.26.31.1.albus.retail.en.US is not bwaca it's retbr blur version
so here's the OTA links :
RETBR NPS26.74-16-1 to NPS26.118-19 : http://motorola.erfanabdi.ir/?model=...&carrier=retbr
RETIN NPS26.74-16-1 to NPS26.74-41 : http://motorola.erfanabdi.ir/?model=...&carrier=retin
RETIN NPS26.74-41 to NPS26.118-19 : http://motorola.erfanabdi.ir/index.p...&carrier=retin

but thanks to @Junior Passos you can find full firmware here : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298976885

if you are interested to OTA's you can use this tool to patch OTA to retbr firmware(thanks to @Junior Passos) in PC if you think sideloading retbr OTA on bwaca will corrept your blur version for future bwaca OTAs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erfanoabdi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2017, 06:06 PM |#109  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfanoabdi

You trying to get ota from blur version 26
Is this update official or soak test?
If it's soak ask for SN of your friends phone and go :
http://motorola.erfanabdi.ir/soak.php

I wonder if this could help those that are stuck on soak test #1, just need a serial number of a legit soak tester's phone to get soak test #2 (If it's even available anymore)
12th August 2017, 05:24 PM |#110  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
Relock Bootloader
see am useing moto z play soak test 7.1.1, i need to go back 7.0, if am useing this ota, then i can relock my bootloader? now am not unlocked? am planning to unlock the bootloader and flash 7.0 without flash bootloader, then update orginal 7.1.1, after relock? is it possible?

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

hi am on soak test one, how can i download soak test 2 for my moto z play? i try to search " http://motorola.erfanabdi.ir/soak.php" but nothing coming

my serial number "ZY223K3LLX"
SOFTWARE VERSION NOW USE " Blur_Version.26.1.22.addison.retail.en.US"
SOFTAWRE CHANNEL "RETEU" if any one can donload please reply me the link
12th August 2017, 06:39 PM |#111  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talktosam

see am useing moto z play soak test 7.1.1, i need to go back 7.0, if am useing this ota, then i can relock my bootloader? now am not unlocked? am planning to unlock the bootloader and flash 7.0 without flash bootloader, then update orginal 7.1.1, after relock? is it possible?

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

hi am on soak test one, how can i download soak test 2 for my moto z play? i try to search " http://motorola.erfanabdi.ir/soak.php" but nothing coming

my serial number "ZY223K3LLX"
SOFTWARE VERSION NOW USE " Blur_Version.26.1.22.addison.retail.en.US"
SOFTAWRE CHANNEL "RETEU" if any one can donload please reply me the link

I think that unless you're a registered soak tester (your serial number has to be on a list of testers), you won't be able to use the OTA Generator to get soak test files.
The Following User Says Thank You to timster01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift timster01 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes