FORUMS

Verizon Moto Z XT1065 - Possible Way to Bypass Activation Lockout? - CQATest Mode?

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By mattiefresh, Junior Member on 29th November 2016, 04:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I was messing around with my new Moto Z trying to bypass the activation screen, and it appears I have done so. I am now able to access a CQATest Mode, and in developer options, I have the ability to turn on OEM unlocking.

Is this something that is known? Can I contribute anything to break this puppy open? I would fire up ADB/Fastboot, but I don't have a USB to Type C adapter.
29th November 2016, 05:08 AM |#2  
Having the OEM Unlocking toggle in Developer options is normal.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
29th November 2016, 05:40 AM |#3  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
which version is the phone on? If it is 6.0 I can assist you with unlocking phone, just pm me.

Also how were you able to turn on developer options?
29th November 2016, 05:41 AM |#4  
Flag Tepic
Thanks Meter: 323

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattiefresh

I was messing around with my new Moto Z trying to bypass the activation screen, and it appears I have done so. I am now able to access a CQATest Mode, and in developer options, I have the ability to turn on OEM unlocking.

Is this something that is known? Can I contribute anything to break this puppy open? I would fire up ADB/Fastboot, but I don't have a USB to Type C adapter.

the moto z box cames with one cable USB type c, and one adapter for the USB type C headphones
29th November 2016, 12:10 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliospinoza

the moto z box cames with one cable USB type c, and one adapter for the USB type C headphones

Apparently not the VZW version. All I got in the box was a type C charger and the headphone adapter.
29th November 2016, 04:34 PM |#6  
Flag Italians do it better... ;)
Thanks Meter: 234

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliospinoza

Only in Mexico...
1st December 2016, 02:55 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikoloz17

which version is the phone on? If it is 6.0 I can assist you with unlocking phone, just pm me.

Also how were you able to turn on developer options?

Only 6.0 can root???How much??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)