Download RSD lite XML to Batch Script from https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24651430732235266
Download ROGERS_MPL24.246-45 from https://mega.nz/#!nssGEDiT!hhLkcTM10...lYOhUwpcd_sGJY
Download Nougat firmware from https://mega.nz/#!608HGYqB!kKTc1196P...SNLToEkvUePymE
- Unpack RSDLite XML to Batch Script to a folder on your computer
- Unpack Rogers 24.246-45 firmware to the SAME folder
- Run 2-rsd-flash-flashfile-windows.bat
- Batch File #2 will convert the flashfile.xml file (included in Rogers zip) to a Batch file
- Run flashfile.bat which will flash the Rogers firmware to your device (WILL WIPE EVERYTHING EXCEPT MICRO SD CARD)
Wait till its done!
Your device should now have Rogers 24.246-45 Firmware.
- From the Bootloader, select Recovery Mode.
- If you see No Command don't panic! That's normal. Press the power button for a couple seconds and press volume up or down (not sure if you need volume buttons but I always do anyway)
- Once it displays on screen, Select ADB Sideload
- From an adb capable command prompt, enter ADB Sideload <name and location of Nougat.zip> (minus the <> obviously)
This will take time. Leave it alone!
Once complete, simply reboot from recovery and let the device start like normal.
If ADB Sideload gives you a Can't Read error, try these steps:
1. Download Large Address Awareness from here https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/
2. Download ADB from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979
3. Start Task Manager and kill adb.exe if its running
4. Load the adb.exe file from Large Address Awareness and check the flag button
5. Continue on with adb sideload
I've tested this process multiple times today and it should work well. Let me know if you have any trouble!
I want to mention I have had NO success backing up with TWRP and restoring after this. Something changed with Nougat and any modification to System causes a soft brick (it did for me anyway). Do not attempt to flash system mode TWRP or flash the TurboZ kernel. They don't work and they will cause a boot loop.
This method might not be for everyone, and if you're not interested in sticking with stock 7.0 and potentially want to roll around to other ROMs you should follow this guide instead; http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...sions-t3506342