My Experiance, also ( Rom Links )

Search This thread

TheMellowOne

Jun 18, 2017
I would just like to share my experience with this device Moto Z (2016) EU Ver.
Battery life is equal among the most rom in my testing, if u want battery i recommend underclocking (big cluster: 1824MHz LITTLE cluster: 1478MHz)
Theres plenty of good choices out there , heres a couple of them

get.carbonrom.org/device-griffin.html CarbonROM - 7.1.x (most of the mods are working, cannot change volume with jbl mod, max or nothing. (applies to many roms except RR by Vache, and AOKP.

xfer.aokp.co/?developer=AOKP&folder=griffin AOKP - 7.1.x

download.mokeedev.com/?device=griffin 7.1.x No Mods

cloud.vache-android.com/Moto/griffin/ROMs/ A collection of roms build by Vache, mostly RR and Aosp Ex are updated.

As for now Oreo is too buggy for MY daily usage.

Also here's a link to stock Moto Z Firmware Center firmware.center/firmware/Motorola/Moto%20Z/Stock/

Sry Xda doesn't let me post links yet.( Just copy and paste it in ur browser and it should work )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would just like to share my experience with this device Moto Z (2016) EU Ver.
    Battery life is equal among the most rom in my testing, if u want battery i recommend underclocking (big cluster: 1824MHz LITTLE cluster: 1478MHz)
    Theres plenty of good choices out there , heres a couple of them

get.carbonrom.org/device-griffin.html CarbonROM - 7.1.x (most of the mods are working, cannot change volume with jbl mod, max or nothing. (applies to many roms except RR by Vache, and AOKP.

xfer.aokp.co/?developer=AOKP&folder=griffin AOKP - 7.1.x

download.mokeedev.com/?device=griffin 7.1.x No Mods

cloud.vache-android.com/Moto/griffin/ROMs/ A collection of roms build by Vache, mostly RR and Aosp Ex are updated.

As for now Oreo is too buggy for MY daily usage.

Also here's a link to stock Moto Z Firmware Center firmware.center/firmware/Motorola/Moto%20Z/Stock/

Sry Xda doesn't let me post links yet.( Just copy and paste it in ur browser and it should work )