there's 2 way to root stock N :
old phh's superuser
and new systemless superSU, i'm gonna show this way
first make sure you have stock boot partition (not rooted, installed turboZ is OK) and absolutely unlocked bootloader : How to Unlock Bootloader
How to root ?
- flash my custom modded TWRP(with Battery Mod Support) : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=157130
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- flash latest TurboZ Stock kernel with TWRP : TurboZ_*_N_Stock.zip
- flash latest SuperSU by chainfire with TWRP : https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...v2-05-t2868133
- (optional) flash latest magisk with TWRP : https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...mless-t3473445
- Reboot system
- Can I mount system as R/W? or swipe "allow system modification" in TWRP first screen?
Yes But just after Mounting, you need to flash TurboZ Kernel otherwise bootloop will happen
- Can I update superSU in future?
- any Side Effects?
Not Yet, Please test and tell me how's going on
- Can I root This Installed Nougat? :https://forum.xda-developers.com/mot...sions-t3506342
- What About OTA and New Updates ?
after flashing kernel you can't install(sideload) OTA's, so you have to back to stock and not rooted system, update then root again