there's 2 way to root stock N :
old phh's superuser
and new systemless superSU, i'm gonna show this way
first make sure you have stock boot partition (not rooted, installed turboZ is OK) and absolutely unlocked bootloader
How to root ?
- flash my custom modded TWRP : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=157130
- flash latest TurboZ Stock kernel with TWRP : TurboZ_*_N_Stock.zip
- flash latest SuperSU by chainfirewith TWRP : https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...v2-05-t2868133
- Reboot system
- Can I mount system as R/W? or swipe "allow system modification" in TWRP first screen?
Yes But just after Mounting, you need to flash TurboZ Kernel otherwise bootloop will happen
- Can I update superSU in future?
- any Side Effects?
Not Yet, Please test and tell me how's going on
- Can I root This Installed Nougat? :https://forum.xda-developers.com/mot...sions-t3506342
- What About OTA and New Updates ?
after flashing kernel you can't install(sideload) OTA's, so you have to back to stock and not rooted system, update then root again