Install Recovery BootStrap (TWRP) for Motorola Defy\Bravo via a USB cable. For computers running the Windows\Linux (port version) operating system.
Download: (Windows: MEGA / Google Drive) | (Linux: port by nastys post>>)
Install Recovery BootStrap (TWRP) you can right out stock firmware (without custom recovery) with superuser.
Recovery BootStrap (TWRP) - for the recovery say thank Quarx, after installation, you can install the rom CyanogenMod from Quarx for December 2014 (but do not forget about resize.zip).
Can be installed on Defy (MB525), Defy Plus (MB526), Bravo (MB520).
Requirements for smartphone:
Enable USB debugging
Free space on the memory card of 100 megabytes
2. Unpack it somewhere else with a short path, for example D:\andro
3. Connect your phone via USB cable ("debugging on USB" should be included)
4. Run the install_bootstrap.cmd
5. When you see the label "Let's Start? =)", press any key
6. If the superuser ask permission for full access "ADB Shell", allow.
7. After installing the smart phone will automatically restart
!IMPORTANT! after restarting the Stock firmware will not start!, but you will have BootStrap (TWRP) so you can safely install custom firmware\rom
Changed how the script
Fixed installation errors recovery on Android 4.x and later
The script changed drastically
After installation removes trash from the memory card (so far only on Android 4.x and later)
Made for normal (mortals) users , before you start the installation script checks (by model) which smartphone connected to the computer, if your smartphone is not supported script report it and stop installation, if supported will give something "Device: MB525".
Serviceability checked on the Chinese 231 (Defy) firmware with superuser (what say thank borndead), and on the Asian 231 (Defy)
Error "[ERROR] Verify device!", what to do?
1. You have not enabled USB debugging
2. Your smartphone does not support this Recovery. (only for MB525, MB526, MB520)
3. You need to confirm the action ADB on your smartphone
4. Or you have some other connection problems
Stock transition to CyanogenMod 11 of Quarx
1. Install Recovery BootStrap (TWRP) via USB
2. Enter Recovery install resize.zip
3. Restart your smartphone
4. Install CyanogenMod 11 and GApps