1. Would take Root-Law (superuser)
2. Variant with DirectoryBind not roll.
Not roll because the program is not all system folders, unlike the conductor (eg ES File Explorer), you can get to see the folders on which you want to make the link, but it works before the first restart smartphone. (DirectoryBind 0.2.0)
3. Require: a program for smartphone Link2SD, software for PC (Windows) MiniTool ® Partition Wizard (Home), and of course the USB cable or card reader.
4. The memory card will be formatted, so save all your personal data.
Creating a second partition on the SD card
1. Installed on your PC MiniTool ® Partition Wizard (Home) (if not already installed).
2. Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable, then select the USB drive mode or put the memory card into a card reader.
3. Run MiniTool ® Partition Wizard.
4. Find our memory card and delete the partition by pressing the item "Delete" from the context menu.
5. Next, click click "Create" on the unallocated space of the memory card.
6. First create partitions of type FAT/FAT32, that will store your normal data type of pictures, music and any file. This section will suit your needs.
For this paragraph "File System", select the type FAT32 or FAT (if memory cards are less than 2 gigabytes Vuh), "Create As" select the item Primary.
In paragraph "Drive Letter" is assigned the letter volume (it's a local drive letter, etc.). Also in the column "Partition Label" can enter a name (label) to your topic. I called for example "MOTO_DATA".
After paragraph "Partition Size" choose the size of our section and click "OK"
(unallocated area in the future will be a swarm of 2-section, the second section of the size principle does not matter, I have created a 512MB and 1024MB (1GB) normal flight, it all depends on your memory card size)
7. Create a second partition. Similarly, click the item "Create" on the unallocated space and create maps section, which will be stored transferred to sd-card application.
It may pop up a warning window, safely click "OK" and go on.
But now, in the column "File System", select the type EXT2 or EXT3 (I personally choose EXT3)
In paragraph "Create As" again select Primary, if we want to inscribe the name-tag and the size of the partition is the remainder of the card. And click "OK".
8. Now click in the upper left corner of the "Apply" button and agree to the changes.
9. If successful successfully come out the window with the text "Apply all the pending changes successfully".
All the second section is created, disable the smartphone from the PC and restart it.
1. Install Link2SD on your smartphone.
2. Reboot your smartphone.
3. Run Link2SD. (if prompted to format 2 swarm section, agree)
4. Choose from the list the program that wishes to refer to the second section, click the "exiled", select 3-ri tick (if possible, apk file \ dalvik-cache files \ lib files), click "OK"
Note to Link2SD
1. Not all system applications can be referenced in the second Radel. (you have it just can not be done)
2. Even if the application can be moved to SD card (through control of the application), the application cache has been transferred over, and hence its need to refer to the second section, but together with the cache. Example: UC Browser - if you just move to the SD card, then the robot in the browser, the phone memory will simply disappear, such programs should be referred to the second partition with cache (dalvik-cache).