FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HELP!!] Bricked HTC Glacier by applying custom font

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Cheltzrose, Junior Member on 29th April 2017, 05:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So first things first, i think i should tell you the story.
So one day, i was derping around until i finally learned how to actually root my HTC Glacier mt4g. So I played around with the rooted device until I tried to use custom font. Please note that i haven't flashed any custom ROMS at all. So once it got "applied" my phone rebooted. Basically what happened was /obviously/ my phone got softbricked. I got really dumb at this point and googled "How to unbrick HTC Mytouch 4g" So i stumbled across a few tutorials and accidentally deleted the system *i forgot what it was called, but it said it would delete my ROM too* so when i rebooted it, obviously it didnt work because silly me, i made the problem so much worse. Days later, it finally came to my sense that i shouldve followed a tutorial on how to unbrick android device that was caused by a custom font. *FACEPALM* So i found this application which was like a one-click-unbrick for bricked android devices that was caused by a custom font, what happened was it said "success" but when it started rebooting, it did the same thing *bootloop*.

Ive been trying to look for a "stock recovery" thing and a "custom rom" but when i try going to the fastboot option in my phone it keeps saying that its a wrong file or no image. And i cant seem to find any custom rom without a dead link, can you guys help me on what to do?

6th May 2017, 04:02 PM |#2  
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 4

More
hope someone has a rom and upload it for you.
16th September 2017, 05:03 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 50

Donate to Me
More
Just restore a PD15IMG.zip for whatever ROM you want through hboot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)