Screenshot_2014-09-17-13-49-51.png

Attachments

• Tron-Lockscreen-2.4.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 20
  • DBNoZombies-Lockscreen-2.4.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 19

katinatez

Mar 17, 2011
Avenger lockscreen looks good too, will rotate between bumblebee and this one.

SMcC2

Feb 22, 2014
Texas
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 10 Pro
Nice work. It gets stuck on boot logo when flashed on 3.0.13. Any ides how to fix that?

It's been a while since I worked on these at all. Personal problems can be a *****.
I'm down to one device now and I haven't touched it in over a year. If memory serves, if you flash an incorrect version of the lock screen for the version of system software installed it can create that problem. I think most people were able to solve it by going back in to recovery and flashing a correct version lock screen, or if worse comes to worse, reflashing the ROM.

alexbobspoons2

Jun 18, 2018
Hi do I need to just install the zips from TWRP or follow part of the katinatez tutorial please? I was thinking these remove a chunk of the tutorial but not sure which. Thanks

Edit: I just noticed the above post and it mentioning KitKat. I am guessing they dont work in KitKat?? Im wanting to remove the awful blue KitKat lockscreen and get the red normal nabi one back as my boy has autism and hates change. Any help appreciated please.

Last edited:

SMcC2

Feb 22, 2014
Texas
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 10 Pro
Hi do I need to just install the zips from TWRP or follow part of the katinatez tutorial please? I was thinking these remove a chunk of the tutorial but not sure which. Thanks

Edit: I just noticed the above post and it mentioning KitKat. I am guessing they dont work in KitKat?? Im wanting to remove the awful blue KitKat lockscreen and get the red normal nabi one back as my boy has autism and hates change. Any help appreciated please.

I no longer have a device to test with. I do not believe the lock screens are cross compatible between versions.
If you're comfortable with TWRP I'd make a good backup, copy it to another device, try installing one, and see what happens.
I know that's not reassuring, and I know you're worried about your son. Maybe someone else will be able to reply with more input.

alexbobspoons2

Jun 18, 2018
I no longer have a device to test with. I do not believe the lock screens are cross compatible between versions.
If you're comfortable with TWRP I'd make a good backup, copy it to another device, try installing one, and see what happens.
I know that's not reassuring, and I know you're worried about your son. Maybe someone else will be able to reply with more input.

Thanks so much, much appreciated.
I will certainly backup first with TWRP.

To install your lockscreens, do I just install through TWRP or do I follow the Kaitinatez tutorial please? (Tutorial difficult as the utility link is dead).
THanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have never posted on XDA before and am placing these here because I am unable to post in the proper thread.

I have tested these and confirm they work.

Credit goes to katinatez for the tutorial and for the images used for the first few lockscreens.
    NABI Lock Screen Tutorial
    The rest of the images I found via Google image search. I did not create them, and I am not profiting from their use.

If you use these lockscreens please show your appreciation by thanking myself and katinatez.

Original Lockscreen
    Screenshot_2014-09-16-08-50-45.png
    Additional Lockscreen

Avengers
    Screenshot_2014-09-18-10-38-45.png
    More Lockscreens

My Little Pony
    Screenshot_2014-09-16-08-53-51.png

Superwhy
    Screenshot_2014-09-16-08-47-31.png
    Thank you, and thank you for the tutorial. We have three Nabis around the house, and since the littlest one can't read yet, this is a nice way for her to know which is which.

I have two children and that's why I did it also.