Adb driver for Vivo nex

Search This thread
Aug 15, 2018
Hi,

I want to install XDA gestures on Nex.

I installed everything as mentioned by XDA, adb drivers etc

But when running command prompt "adb devices", it doesn't show device.

Please help.

Thanks

Last edited:

smolkomartin1

Dec 27, 2016
Hi,

Please help.

Thanks

I just had the same issue and finally resolved it! Just download the installation file for your OS (windows or mac) from their official site. Hten follow the instructions and you should receive a notification on your phone to trust the computer and I think you know the rest from there :)

Here is a link for your convenience ;) vivo dot com/in/support/support-info#/in/support/tools

Reactions: Pussybär
Aug 15, 2018
Thanks!! Worked Perfectly....

Worked absolutely fine... Using the gestures now..

I just had the same issue and finally resolved it! Just download the installation file for your OS (windows or mac) from their official site. Hten follow the instructions and you should receive a notification on your phone to trust the computer and I think you know the rest from there :)

Here is a link for your convenience ;) vivo dot com/in/support/support-info#/in/support/tools

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Please help.

Thanks