Thanks Meter: 10

By iuserman, Account currently disabled on 13th November 2015, 08:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd February 2016, 04:35 PM |#11  
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 757

More
Yeah, I went with that one on Ebay.

Kind of surprised that there aren't any on Amazon.

24th February 2016, 07:14 AM |#12  
Flag East Kilbride
Thanks Meter: 623

More
I know they aren't cases but the dbrand skins look bloody awesome.
29th February 2016, 02:01 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I ordered the scratches case because I really despise cases, but I also really want my Robin to stay in pristine condition. It is very small and clear, so it should do fine for me. As for all the people that want their phone put in a tank, I can see your side of the argument, and in that case, I have to agree that they don't have a very good selection.
5th March 2016, 05:58 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bricky23

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291686542297...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bought this Fosmon case in clear. It's a little tight, so the middle sections of each side pulls outward a little. Cutout for the cloud sync logo on the back seems unnecessary, but most likely put in for the opaque color options. You can lay the phone face down and it won't scratch the screen.

My main gripe with the Robin was that it's very slippery -- even though it was touted as being a non-slippery phone -- but this case fixes that problem.

The imperfect fit makes it hard to wholeheartedly recommend, but it adds the much needed grip to the phone so I'm pleased for the low price I paid for it.
22nd March 2016, 09:52 PM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palf91

I bought this Fosmon case in clear. It's a little tight, so the middle sections of each side pulls outward a little. Cutout for the cloud sync logo on the back seems unnecessary, but most likely put in for the opaque color options. You can lay the phone face down and it won't scratch the screen.

...The imperfect fit makes it hard to wholeheartedly recommend, but it adds the much needed grip to the phone so I'm pleased for the low price I paid for it.

Yeah I got the clear (cause I got the sick Electric model) and this one is also tight I only hope that since it is plastic it will mold to the device in time. like some of the other cases I've had of this material before.
30th April 2016, 04:42 AM |#16  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 44

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infinite Asylum

I ordered the scratches case because I really despise cases, but I also really want my Robin to stay in pristine condition. It is very small and clear, so it should do fine for me. As for all the people that want their phone put in a tank, I can see your side of the argument, and in that case, I have to agree that they don't have a very good selection.

Bad choice I got mine together with my Robin and the Scratches case is really poor quality. Some parts of the plastic especially at the charger end of it, are so thin that they tear apart when case is removed a couple of times.

Hope nexbit will fix this at some stage,but not that disappointed at all as I just love the phone itself
17th May 2016, 08:36 PM |#17  

More
I got some weak, POS pocket case off Amazon that doesn't really fit my phone, but I've little choice but to use it until I can get something better. I'm a little tempted by the Bruises, but the case on Nextbit's website looks different from the one on Amazon, with the one on Nextbit's website looking like it has little strawberry-like dimples that the Amazon one doesn't have on the back Even more confusingly, the Amazon Bruises case has the Nextbit logo, but the Nextbit one doesn't.

Alternatively, I've been considering either Fosmon case or one of the Orzly cases, but I don't want to waste my time and money on another crappy case.

ETA: Here's a link to Amazon's Bruises cases by the way. It looks a bit what I would imagine a Midnight Scratches case would look like.
21st May 2016, 04:26 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
If anyone wants to sell their Scratches case, I can buy.

Sent from my Robin using XDA-Developers mobile app
28th May 2016, 04:38 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Got my midnight wrapped in a Bruises case I picked up off Amazon. It's perfect.
10th June 2016, 04:29 PM |#20  
Flag Keszthely, Hungary
Thanks Meter: 61

Donate to Me
More
Waterproof case
Hey guys!
I can't find any waterproof cases specifically for our phone (only generic flexible cases). Can anyone give me a link to a non-universal case? Thanks in advance. Also people, who have the dbrand bamboo case, can anyone confirm it feels like wood (just wanna know before purchase ) Thanks, and have a great day.
27th June 2016, 09:34 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 26

Donate to Me
More
I've been using my bumps case since I got the phone and it's survived a few nasty falls without a scratch.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)