Search This thread

sykomaniac

Jun 16, 2010
Leeds
Google Pixel 6
Dr6rSI1.png

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on CAF N source. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:
Josh Fox (@xlxfoxxlx)
Paul Clark(@Dabug123)
Akhil Narang(@akhilnarang)
Sri Harsha(@srisurya95)
Sean Grondin

Support/Community:
Full support is always on the top of the list. visit our AOSiP Google plus community for all your ROM needs. There we have all the latest links to gapps , layers , and other helpful communities. Or just stop and engage in off topic fun.

Bug reporting:
This is a big one. We work very hard for you guys so please help us out and follow these steps to report your bug. Ive even provided links for you to help out.

1. Very first step will be to attempt a new DL and clean flash.
2. Pull a logcat and copy / paste it to hastebin .
3. Visit AOSiP and post your issue with your log in the bug reporting section.
4. Any bug reported without following procedure will be disregarded.

Source code:
As the name states we are open source and encourage anyone to skim through the code. However the builds we release are not to be taken apart and parted out.
AOSiP Gerrit Review
AOSiP Github
AOSiP Device Source

Latest Downloads:
AOSiP Downloads

Credit/Thanks:
Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google
Dirty Unicorns
AICP
ABC Rom
Flar(For great kernel base to build and add to!)
Screwd
Omni
Krexus
Cyanogenmod
SlimRoms
ChainFire (SuperSU)
Beanstown106
Cory Collins
Any others i may have forgotten(sorry)
All our testers

Donations:
Donations are never asked but things such as server, gerrit, & website do cost the team money.
If you're feeling like were deserving of a little tip please feel free to send it.​

Contributors
Sykomainac
Source Code: github.com/AOSIP
Kernel: LineageOS
Device: The Teletubbies

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2017-06-23
Last Updated 2017-06-29

Last edited:

sykomaniac

Jun 16, 2010
Leeds
Google Pixel 6
Changelog
29/6 - GPS fix for real this time
25/6 - fix GPS

Bugs
LED light sticks on after getting a notification.

Unconfirmed Bugs
File manager selection not working? Works for me!
Headset volume decrease on screen off?
Status bar clock stops working?

Last edited:

VenomMOD

Feb 13, 2016
Can't wait to flash this, thanks for another great ROM. Development is growing at a steady pace for the robin.

Reactions: sykomaniac

sykomaniac

Jun 16, 2010
Leeds
Google Pixel 6
Out of curiosity. Is the kernel a full Lineage base or AOSP base. It's got me confused.

Yes I understand that Lineage also builds off AOSP. But AOSP builds are still optimized very differently than Laos

Full lineage kernel. Performance difference might come from updated vendor as this is using latest blobs from nextbit

WoodenMind

Sep 22, 2016
Massachusetts
Thanks for bringing this ROM to the Robin. I've been using Omni for the most part since January and the thing that impresses me the most so far is the improved Wifi reception I'm getting (due to 7.1.1 blob?) After using it for 12 hours I did find a few issues:

GPS not working (using the latest 20160624 build).
When playing music and a notification comes in, the music only returns at about 10% volume.
When turning off the screen with the power button it will sometimes immediately unlock again. I can work around this using a non-registered finger to lock.

I didn't find any problem with the file manager.
Edit: status bar clock is working fine too.

Reactions: sykomaniac

sykomaniac

Jun 16, 2010
Leeds
Google Pixel 6
Thanks for bringing this ROM to the Robin. I've been using Omni for the most part since January and the thing that impresses me the most so far is the improved Wifi reception I'm getting (due to 7.1.1 blob?) After using it for 12 hours I did find a few issues:

When playing music and a notification comes in, the music only returns at about 10% volume.
When turning off the screen with the power button it will sometimes immediately unlock again. I can work around this using a non-registered finger to lock.

There is a new build that fixes gps. Yeah I've seen also found the music one I'll need to look at that.

valhallen.282

May 19, 2013
Bengaluru
Moto G 2014
Google Pixel 4a
Is anyone else having issues with Quick Charge not working? I realised today when i went into OWL's nest> Lockscreen and turned on Charging Current information and it's stuck at 5V and not going up to 12V (charging rapidly)
Tried stock cable + Two other confirmed working cables and chargers. I use Motorola Turbo Chargers that support three mode charging qualcomm quick charge.

sykomaniac

Jun 16, 2010
Leeds
Google Pixel 6
Is anyone else having issues with Quick Charge not working? I realised today when i went into OWL's nest> Lockscreen and turned on Charging Current information and it's stuck at 5V and not going up to 12V (charging rapidly)
Tried stock cable + Two other confirmed working cables and chargers. I use Motorola Turbo Chargers that support three mode charging qualcomm quick charge.

Will try mine tonight and let you know.

sykomaniac

Jun 16, 2010
Leeds
Google Pixel 6

Hmm I too see that its only 5v

Reactions: valhallen.282

sykomaniac

Jun 16, 2010
Leeds
Google Pixel 6

Yes figured out gps. Will need to rebuild and test so might be a couple of days.

Reactions: WoodenMind

bossman16

Jan 19, 2015
Plug phone into charge and it reboots

When ever I plug the phone in it then soft reboots and then reboots and keeps rebooting it will not boot unless I unplug the charger then it turns right on.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dr6rSI1.png

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
    AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on CAF N source. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:
    Josh Fox (@xlxfoxxlx)
    Paul Clark(@Dabug123)
    Akhil Narang(@akhilnarang)
    Sri Harsha(@srisurya95)
    Sean Grondin

Support/Community:
    Full support is always on the top of the list. visit our AOSiP Google plus community for all your ROM needs. There we have all the latest links to gapps , layers , and other helpful communities. Or just stop and engage in off topic fun.

Bug reporting:
    This is a big one. We work very hard for you guys so please help us out and follow these steps to report your bug. Ive even provided links for you to help out.

1. Very first step will be to attempt a new DL and clean flash.
    2. Pull a logcat and copy / paste it to hastebin .
    3. Visit AOSiP and post your issue with your log in the bug reporting section.
    4. Any bug reported without following procedure will be disregarded.

Source code:
    As the name states we are open source and encourage anyone to skim through the code. However the builds we release are not to be taken apart and parted out.
    AOSiP Gerrit Review
    AOSiP Github
    AOSiP Device Source

Latest Downloads:
    AOSiP Downloads

Credit/Thanks:
    Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google
    Dirty Unicorns
    AICP
    ABC Rom
    Flar(For great kernel base to build and add to!)
    Screwd
    Omni
    Krexus
    Cyanogenmod
    SlimRoms
    ChainFire (SuperSU)
    Beanstown106
    Cory Collins
    Any others i may have forgotten(sorry)
    All our testers

Donations:
    Donations are never asked but things such as server, gerrit, & website do cost the team money.
    If you're feeling like were deserving of a little tip please feel free to send it.​

Contributors
    Sykomainac
    Source Code: github.com/AOSIP
    Kernel: LineageOS
    Device: The Teletubbies

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2017-06-23
    Last Updated 2017-06-29

Just a test build. Initially with stock LOS kernel. But I could not find any problems. If all goes well maybe I'll do a new thread.

AOSiP-6.3-Derp-ether-20171217

Enjoy it! :)
    Will this be updated in the future?

Anyone still interested in a new nougat build?
    OP updated with a new build that definitely fixes GPS issues. Tested with Google maps and Pokemon go and not work fine now.

Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195912254

A full wipe is probably required.

Sent from my ether using XDA Labs