[ROM][OFFICIAL][MM6.0.1] AICP for Robin (Ether) Nightlies

Search This thread

poncz3k

Sep 29, 2013
Thanks @deadman96385 for this fantastic ROM. I just flashed it last night, and it appeared to run very well except that the phone seems to run very hot. I'd be glad to provide you with whatever logs you need to support my claim :) Keep up the amazing work!

Running hot because they have to work with him .. I recommend to disable scan wifi and bluetooth and wipe cache and Dalvik.

TheDaddyCat

Jun 25, 2016
Massive reboots on newest build.. anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

alyenator

Jul 9, 2011
Goa
Hi I'm getting a garbled screen everyonce in a while when I try to unlock the screen with the fingerprint sensor, I then lock screen and the phone unlocks on second attempt.

epicboy

Nov 21, 2013
Hello people sorry if this was asked before I didn't see it when I skimmed through the threads. Is the cloud sync apk compatible on this rom? Will it give the same functionality as on stock?

Mingventador

Oct 23, 2016
view

Thanks a lot your good ROM.
But it have a problem on lock screen.
Lock screen clock is too big. Why is it?

dashubernator

Feb 21, 2015
For some reason a lot of my apps are missing from the Usage Access screen and I can't give them access.. Apps like greenify and my data manager are not on my list for some reason.

catsruul

Jun 2, 2016
Since the Deathly thread is closed for the time being, is undervolting supported? The Robin is $169 on Amazon and it's looking real attractive.

Probably will pick it up regardless. That or the Moto G4, which will be $179 on Newegg in 10 days. Moto G4 or Robin, guys?

Heard that the Robin's battery life isn't great, but I plan on flashing AICP and not using cloud storage (coming from a Nexus 5 with OK battery life- 5 hrs SoT). It also should be a lot more powerful than the G4.

Allssssooo, does AICP incorporate the latest November update (breaks Xposed)? Dirty C0W's an issue but I really can't live without Xposed...lol...

Edit: v87 Xposed fixes the update, just saw that on the right hand bar. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: willyboi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
    In the beginning we would like to thank:
    CM team
    maxwen
    Thoemy
    SlimBean rom team
    ParanoidAndroid team
    CarbonRom team
    LiquidSmooth rom team
    Omni rom team
    DU team
    teemodk
    audahadi
    Communityy

ISn0uXd.png
    @LorD ClockaN
    @zipsnet
    @n3ocort3x
    @semdoc
    @eyosen
    @alienmind
    @Chezbel
    @Drgravy
    @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

Download

Nightlies: Here
    Recommended Gapps for ether: Here

VTVKEeK.png

Will add once nightly's start rolling

b5b2bXK.png
    No volte/wifi calling yet

kfCXFCX.png
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
    • Full wipe, flash rom, flash gapps, boot
    • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
    To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
    You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

Big shout out to @cyanogen aka Steve Kondik he single handily brought up the Nextbit Robin on CM

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

Deathly Kernel Source
    Device Tree github
    Rom github
    Rom gerrit

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    AICP for Nextbit Robin, ROM for the Nextbit Robin

Contributors
    deadman96385
    Source Code: http://github.com/AICP

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-05-02
    Last Updated 2016-05-01
    Reserved

u0fJM9W.png
    Features:
    • Deathly Kernel already included
    • Old Layout
    • Proximity Call
    • Screenrecord
    • Add blocker
    • Notification FC Disabler
    • LCD Changer (persistent)
    • Gesture Anywhere
    • Recents Panel Settings
    • Omniswitch
    • App Circle Bar
    • Network Traffic on statusbar
    • Show CPU Info
    • Boot animation changer
    • CM Theme Engine
    • Slim Launcher
    • Slim's Heads Up, with the ability to disable
    • QS Sync Tile
    • QS Screenshot Tile
    • QS Screenrecord Tile
    • QS Quick and Smart pull down
    • QS WiFi Detailed Tile View
    • QS Location Tile - Enable Advanced Settings
    The next nightly should fix the audio problems you were facing I merged up the aicp tree with the cm one.
    Thanks @deadman96385 for this fantastic ROM. I just flashed it last night, and it appeared to run very well except that the phone seems to run very hot. I'd be glad to provide you with whatever logs you need to support my claim :) Keep up the amazing work!
    Since the Deathly thread is closed for the time being, is undervolting supported? The Robin is $169 on Amazon and it's looking real attractive.

Probably will pick it up regardless. That or the Moto G4, which will be $179 on Newegg in 10 days. Moto G4 or Robin, guys?

Heard that the Robin's battery life isn't great, but I plan on flashing AICP and not using cloud storage (coming from a Nexus 5 with OK battery life- 5 hrs SoT). It also should be a lot more powerful than the G4.

Allssssooo, does AICP incorporate the latest November update (breaks Xposed)? Dirty C0W's an issue but I really can't live without Xposed...lol...

Edit: v87 Xposed fixes the update, just saw that on the right hand bar. lol