[ROM][8.1.0][OFFICIAL][ETHER] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r42][VoLTE][2018/08/12]

461 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,525

Post Reply Email Thread
27th October 2018, 12:10 PM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
About Camera
Pls fix the camera because when I take some photo it will do like it not respond and then it crash pls fix.

25th November 2018, 01:34 AM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallertoler

This is more than likely a user error since I am definitely a total noob, but I can't seem to successfully flash SuperSu within TWRP. It always transitions to system-less mode and during the boot image patcher dialog, it ends with "---failure, aborting" after "- patching sepolicy".

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I know that I could try magisk instead, but now apps within the phone recognize that my phone is rooted even though I don't have the SuperSu app installed.

use magisk
20th December 2018, 05:09 PM |#193  

More
Why can't I install it? What shall I do?
1st January 2019, 09:08 PM |#194  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This is the first rom I install coming out of stock and I'm so glad I did. Thank you so much it works amazingly well. It's obviously not perfect but way better than my experience with this phone. I will definitely support this project
The Following User Says Thank You to Omdad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Omdad Ad-Free
24th January 2019, 12:08 PM |#195  

More
That's so bad
There will no OTA for Robin Nextbit. Why? No Experience 9?
28th January 2019, 10:13 PM |#196  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUAman

There will no OTA for Robin Nextbit. Why? No Experience 9?

Dev will make Pie based PE ROM once he gets time. Wait for LOS16 , ROMs will flow through afterwards
29th January 2019, 06:11 AM |#197  
Flag Tours
Thanks Meter: 531

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMohamedYaseen

Dev will make Pie based PE ROM once he gets time. Wait for LOS16 , ROMs will flow through afterwards

Actually , NurKeinNeid doesn't have any projects for pie at this moment , so I don't know if there will be PE 9 , but you can always flash Xenon HD pie ( AnierinB built it's very smooth ) or you have Havos OS Pie , AOSP Extended Pie, and some other ones
Have fun with those
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaiZProduction For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RaiZProduction Ad-Free
29th January 2019, 07:21 AM |#198  
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiZProduction

Actually , NurKeinNeid doesn't have any projects for pie at this moment , so I don't know if there will be PE 9 , but you can always flash Xenon HD pie ( AnierinB built it's very smooth ) or you have Havos OS Pie , AOSP Extended Pie, and some other ones
Have fun with those

We've discussed me building PE pie and testing the stability and performance prior to him working on it. That way I can give him feedback if it's worth his time and effort to develop it right now.

From what I've experienced, aosp based pie ROMs built from Los 16 trees have had some issues regarding performance (e.g, havoc 2.1, aospe pie) unlike how 15.1 trees to aosp 8.1 ROMs was/has been. Every ROMs different and besides, even the current 9.0 ROMs and 16.1 trees are far done.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AnierinB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnierinB Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)