Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0][ether] Pixel Experience [AOSP/CAF][2019/03/17]

595 posts
Thanks Meter: 716

By AnierinB, Senior Member on 17th March 2019, 07:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

PixelExperience for the Nextbit Robin[Ether]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP/CAF based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration
Facelock

Known issues
Broken IMS-VoLTE

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Official Download

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

XDA:DevDB Information
Pixel Experience 9.0, ROM for the Nextbit Robin

Contributors
AnierinB, NurKeinNeid
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android...extbit_msm8992
ROM Firmware Required: N108
Based On: AOSP/CAF

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.x
Stable Release Date: 2019-03-17

Created 2019-03-17
Last Updated 2019-03-17
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnierinB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnierinB Ad-Free

17th March 2019, 07:19 PM |#2  
Reserved
for Change logs and other stuffs
The Following User Says Thank You to AnierinB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnierinB Ad-Free
17th March 2019, 07:19 PM |#3  
Reserved
The Following User Says Thank You to AnierinB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnierinB Ad-Free
17th March 2019, 09:12 PM |#4  
Flag Tours
Thanks Meter: 507

More
So glad to get this
The Following User Says Thank You to RaiZProduction For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RaiZProduction Ad-Free
27th March 2019, 06:10 PM |#5  
San Jose
Thanks Meter: 388

Donate to Me
More
FP scanner registration isnt working.

Edit: getting a lot of weird behaviors with launching restarting. Getting missed/double or phantom screen presses (when scrolling through app draw it'll open an app randomly)
29th March 2019, 06:07 PM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlxxxsracer

FP scanner registration isnt working.

Edit: getting a lot of weird behaviors with launching restarting. Getting missed/double or phantom screen presses (when scrolling through app draw it'll open an app randomly)

Finger registration works. Usually you have to attempt enrolling your finger a second time to actually get it to register. I've found this to be the same for every pie ROM I've used/built for ether.

As for your phantom input issue, I haven't experienced anything of the sort myself. Can you capture the issue in a logcat and link it here?
7th April 2019, 10:32 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
PE is the favorite rom for all my devices and also on Robin it works well. One question, is it possible to add a shortcut to turn off the screen without pressing power button? For example long press on back button, or other.

Thank you for supporting Robin and your great work.
The Following User Says Thank You to mazzhg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mazzhg Ad-Free
7th April 2019, 12:31 PM |#8  
Flag Tours

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzhg

PE is the favorite rom for all my devices and also on Robin it works well. One question, is it possible to add a shortcut to turn off the screen without pressing power button? For example long press on back button, or other.

Thank you for supporting Robin and your great work.

Unfortunately it's not possible. Since it's an official version, Anierin can't add features to this ROM.
But you can always contact the creator of this ROM : jhenrique09 through XDA PM or Telegram
The Following User Says Thank You to RaiZProduction For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RaiZProduction Ad-Free
7th April 2019, 06:26 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1,383

More
Yaaaaaaaaay

Edit: Awww... Setup keeps crashing with no way out. Clean Install and everything
The Following User Says Thank You to googleygoggles For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift googleygoggles Ad-Free
8th April 2019, 06:51 AM |#10  
Flag Tours

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleygoggles

Yaaaaaaaaay

Edit: Awww... Setup keeps crashing with no way out. Clean Install and everything

Everytime... That's the problem with this app...
Each time it happened to me, I got out of it after 10 min spamming buttons on the screen, and that was always with a huge luck.
Sorry man, I can't do anything about it.
9th April 2019, 06:24 AM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleygoggles

Yaaaaaaaaay

Hmm, I've clean flashed several times with no issues regarding setup. Have you tried another clean flash?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)