1. Download the Beta 2.68 SuperSU zip
2. Make sure you have adb and fastboot and robin usb drivers installed there are tons of guides just google it if you need to install them.
3. In cmd line type the following after connecting robin to your computer (and accepting the computer on robin if first time)
4. Next we are going to unlock the bootloader, if you already have then skip this step.
-It will wipe ALL you data if you are coming from a locked bootloader so back up your internal storage
- You will need to enable developer options in your settings, this is done by going Settings->About phone and tapping Build number 7 times or until you "become a developer". Then you will need to go back to Settings->Developer options and enable USB debugging
First you must reboot to bootloader use the following command to do that:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem unlock
7. Run the following command to flash twrp:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.0-0-ether.img
fastboot boot twrp-3.0.0-0-ether.img
1. Some fastboot binarys do not recognize the Robin's fastboot id so if your device is not showing up please add the following to your fastboot commands -i 0x2c3f so a command would look like this
fastboot -i 0x2c3f flash recovery twrp-3.0.0-0-ether.img