FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to re-Lock the "Bootloader"/"Locking" the Phone back to stock?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By 9thDigidestined, Junior Member on 18th August 2018, 07:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Nextbit Community!

I purchased a Nextbit Robin from a seller about a year ago and it shipped unlocked (every time you turn it on/restart it there's a black caution screen that states the device has been tampered with and it is unlocked), the phone boots up fine after the warning and I like the phone so far, bought it because i wanted a decently powerful phone for a budget that i can use on my carrier network Metro PCS (T-Mobile). Since I got the sim and activated it works fine but I want to use G Pay and other NFC services that require that phone wasn't "tampered" with. I'm a little confused on how to do this successfully and correctly. Is there a way to "re-lock/Lock the phone?. Does it interfere with my sim/data/cell service? will it wipe everything on the phone?

There is a lot of confusing info out there on how in great concise detail.

Basically I'm asking for some help on doing this because I really want enable G Pay, Can anyone give me me a super detailed and technical step-by-step on how to do this SAFETY without bricking my phone? Which "ADB" should I use? What do i need beside the stock image (N 7.1.1) and the USB driver? Any other programs? I'd really appreciate it thanks a bunch!

13th September 2018, 06:57 AM |#2  
Flag Tegucigalpa
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
Do you still have this problem? Or you solved this?
GuestD0756
16th September 2018, 06:29 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
need qfil files

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

oh. sorry

ADB>fastboot oem lock
3rd October 2018, 02:04 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just flash the stock rom it will delete TWRP and the unlock iirc
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)