FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Custom Boot Logo's

634 posts
Thanks Meter: 889
 
By AnierinB, Senior Member on 17th April 2017, 05:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Sometimes I tend to be a flashaholic, and a little OCD with themes so I made these Flashable .ZIP's to put an ease to those key detail's and most importantly to share with you guys!
  1. Reboot to Recovery (TWRP; Assuming you have it)
  2. Press Install And Select Your Poison (Logo.zip) From It's download directory
  3. Reboot And Watch Your Robin Boot Up In Style!

Click image for larger version

Name:	RR_logo.png
Views:	1150
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	4283507
Click image for larger version

Name:	AOSPA_LOGO_V2.png
Views:	1730
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	4217104 Click image for larger version

Name:	Pixel_Logo_Black.png
Views:	2142
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	4190157
Click image for larger version

Name:	Powered By Ether Logo.png
Views:	2308
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	4174656Click image for larger version

Name:	LINEAGE OS Logo.png
Views:	2360
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	4155804
Click image for larger version

Name:	logo_black.png
Views:	2616
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	4155742


A Big Thanks goes to @GokulNC for Creating the Robin Splash-Screen Maker which you can find here along with the stock logo: https://forum.xda-developers.com/nex...plash-t3513224


Note: The pixel logo transition's seamlessly with it's matching boot animation.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BrokenOSLogo.png
Views:	564
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	4279381  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Black.zip - [Click for QR Code] (309.5 KB, 238 views)
File Type: zip LINEAGE OS.zip - [Click for QR Code] (262.7 KB, 168 views)
File Type: zip Powered By Ether.zip - [Click for QR Code] (280.5 KB, 148 views)
File Type: zip Pixel_Black.zip - [Click for QR Code] (254.7 KB, 272 views)
File Type: zip Black Pixel Animation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.63 MB, 366 views)
File Type: zip AOSPA_V2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (269.5 KB, 188 views)
File Type: zip BrokenOS.zip - [Click for QR Code] (395.2 KB, 58 views)
File Type: zip RR-REDO.zip - [Click for QR Code] (268.2 KB, 82 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AnierinB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnierinB Ad-Free
 
 
13th June 2017, 07:35 AM |#2  
the_rooter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Olean
Thanks Meter: 510
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnierinB

Sometimes I can be a flashaholic, and a little OCD with themes so I made these Flashable .ZIP's to put an ease to those key detail's and most importantly to share with you guys!

  1. Reboot to Recovery (TWRP)
  2. Press Install And Select Your Poison (Logo.zip) From It's Download Location
  3. Reboot And Watch Your Robin Boot Up In Style!

Attachment 4178841Attachment 4155742Attachment 4174656Attachment 4175587Attachment 4155775Attachment 4155788Attachment 4155804Attachment 4155814

A Big Thanks goes to @GokulNC for Creating the Robin Splash-Screen Maker which you can find here
https://forum.xda-developers.com/nex...3#post71898503

I have never done this but if i want to go back to normal boot logo how do i do this?
13th June 2017, 04:27 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_rooter

I have never done this but if i want to go back to normal boot logo how do i do this?

In the OP there's a link to @GokulNC robin logo tool which has it posted in the attachments.
22nd June 2017, 11:48 AM |#4  
Alexandroid99's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt (M)
Thanks Meter: 300
 
Donate to Me
More
Little request here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/goo...-boot-t3556241
Both screens are 1080p, so you'd only have to ask him for the image resources. Gotta love that seamless transition between splash and bootanimation.
22nd June 2017, 12:44 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandroid99

Little request here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/goo...-boot-t3556241
Both screens are 1080p, so you'd only have to ask him for the image resources. Gotta love that seamless transition between splash and bootanimation.

Image recourses for just the pixel boot logo? White version correct? The pixel boot animation is listed everywhere along with that splash sceeen. I'll get on that rn

Edit: Found the images elsewhere because they weren't 1080x1920 in the post you mentioned and resizing those messed it up (even the ones I found weren't exactly correct)..

I got it as good as I can get it without disrupting the seamless transition between P-Logo and P-Boot Animation. Enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to AnierinB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnierinB Ad-Free
22nd June 2017, 02:17 PM |#6  
Alexandroid99's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt (M)
Thanks Meter: 300
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnierinB

Image recourses for just the pixel boot logo? White version correct? The pixel boot animation is listed everywhere along with that splash sceeen. I'll get on that rn

Edit: Found the images elsewhere because they weren't 1080x1920 in the post you mentioned and resizing those messed it up (even the ones I found weren't exactly correct)..

I got it as good as I can get it without disrupting the seamless transition between P-Logo and P-Boot Animation. Enjoy

Ayy nice! What about the black one though? Would fit my dark Robin better. :3
22nd June 2017, 02:18 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandroid99

Little request here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/goo...-boot-t3556241
Both screens are 1080p, so you'd only have to ask him for the image resources. Gotta love that seamless transition between splash and bootanimation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandroid99

Ayy nice! What about the black one though? Would fit my dark Robin better. :3


Haha fine fine I'll brb xD

Edit: @Alexandroid99 Done
5th July 2017, 04:50 PM |#8  
sykomaniac's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 2,428
 
Donate to Me
More
Cool work and thanks for these.

Sent from my ether using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to sykomaniac For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sykomaniac Ad-Free
6th July 2017, 12:52 AM |#9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykomaniac

Cool work and thanks for these.

No problem! Out of curiosity, do you plan on another ROM anytime soon? Xenon HD has always been a favorite since the moto G falcon days for me. It's AOSP/LOS based but rock stable and fast like AOSIP.. Can't imagine what it would be like with the new vendor blobs like the AOSIP ROM you built has. Give it a look if you ever have free time man!

http://www.xenonhd.com/
https://github.com/teamhorizon
12th July 2017, 03:41 AM |#10  
Jacobwitt's Avatar
Member
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Could you do an AOSPA One? I just jumped onto the Paranoid Android Banwagon and wanted to have a matching boot screen
It should look like the end screen of the boot animation (the part where it spells out AOSPA in that familiar android green color)
thanks
edit: like this:
12th July 2017, 11:39 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobwitt

Could you do an AOSPA One? I just jumped onto the Paranoid Android Banwagon and wanted to have a matching boot screen
It should look like the end screen of the boot animation (the part where it spells out AOSPA in that familiar android green color)
thanks
edit: like this:


Coming right up sir xD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes