21st September 2017, 07:27 PM |#21  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,689

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnierinB

Is that 7.1.2? Haven't seen anything for that Rom on our forum

Yes, Broken 7.1.2. I just built it for myself. Sharing of builds on XDA is not allowed.

21st September 2017, 07:32 PM |#22  
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurKeinNeid

Yes, Broken 7.1.2. I just built it for myself. Sharing of builds on XDA is not allowed.

No worries! I'll have a logo up here this evening after work and reworks coming this weekend.
The Following User Says Thank You to AnierinB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnierinB Ad-Free
22nd September 2017, 08:00 AM |#23  
Flag Berlin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No worries! I'll have a logo up here this evening after work and reworks coming this weekend.

Your logo looks great. I thought you just grabbed a random logo, but this looks really good. You have exceeded my expectations.
The Following User Says Thank You to NurKeinNeid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NurKeinNeid Ad-Free
4th October 2017, 05:42 AM |#24  
Delete
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OMNI.png
Views:	218
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	4291798  
The Following User Says Thank You to AnierinB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnierinB Ad-Free
30th October 2017, 06:25 AM |#25  
SOON there will only be one .ZIP that will load a graphical Installer Known as 'Aroma' over TWRP. This will allow you to choose between Splashes/Animation's easily without bulking up your download directory xD

Assuming you'd be in TWRP after downloading the new .ZIP all's you'd have to do is:

1. Flash .ZIP (Aroma loads)
2. Pick the Theme of the graphical installer
3. Select your Animation and Splash
4. Flash Queue
5. Exit installer to TWRP
6. Reboot to System and bam :3

* It will be used as an all in one workaround and therefore I will be cleaning out the attachments section in favor of the new
Solution when it is fully ready. The O-Post will be used as a gallery for what's included in the Aroma installer.

* Logo's will still be made using the Splash Screen Creator as the only thing that has changed is the method of installation.
1st November 2017, 06:39 PM |#26  
Flag Berlin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

SOON there will only be one .ZIP that will load a graphical Installer Known as 'Aroma' over TWRP. This will allow you to choose between Splashes/Animation's easily without bulking up your download directory xD

Wow, that sounds really great. Very good idea. I look forward to it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)