Thanks Meter: 3,026

By hanspampel, Senior Member on 21st November 2014, 11:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th February 2018, 07:20 AM |#271  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 45

More
@glockman4519

I'm planning to downgrade from Nougat because I want to use camera, and hardware decoding for playing videos.

Can you confirm if the following works without issues?:
1. Audio jack.
2. Bluetooth
3. NFC
4. GPS
5. Wi-Fi

Also, this ROM is a stock ROM, means it already has GAPPS, why install open gapps?
20th February 2018, 08:53 AM |#272  
Quote:
Originally Posted by onoakino

@glockman4519

I'm planning to downgrade from Nougat because I want to use camera, and hardware decoding for playing videos.

Can you confirm if the following works without issues?:
1. Audio jack.
2. Bluetooth
3. NFC
4. GPS
5. Wi-Fi

Also, this ROM is a stock ROM, means it already has GAPPS, why install open gapps?

Don't know about NFC because I have nothing that I use it for. And I do mean nothing. I don't use Android pay, and when setting up a new device I always use the Google restore over the internet and never from other device.
Audio jack check
Bluetooth check.
GPS check and Wi-Fi check

I'm running it as I type this from my Manta, oddly enough...lol... I have so many different devices I never know which one I'll be using at any given time. I though about going back to 7.1.2 but this just runs so good on this rom that I'm staying. And the fact that I can use the 3Minit battery mod on this device with this rom is off the hook.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glockman4519 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift glockman4519 Ad-Free
26th March 2018, 09:14 PM |#273  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I've tried to downgrade from LOS13 to this rom. Did a factory reset + system, cache, dalvik wipe but ended with an "Error 7"

TWRP is 3.1.1.0

Any suggestions?
27th March 2018, 01:09 AM |#274  
Thanks Meter: 1,038

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by I0tacle

I've tried to downgrade from LOS13 to this rom. Did a factory reset + system, cache, dalvik wipe but ended with an "Error 7"

TWRP is 3.1.1.0

Any suggestions?

Downgrade your recovery to twrp 2.8.7.0 or 2.8.9.0
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garywojdan81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift garywojdan81 Ad-Free
2nd July 2018, 01:44 PM |#275  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 45

More
How to enable USB OTG detection without using stickmount?
Does notification light work on this stock rom? Mine doesn't seem to work. I noticed these 'bugs' because i came from LOS 14 and these two features work ootb. Any ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to onoakino For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift onoakino Ad-Free
10th January 2019, 04:19 PM |#276  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I'm finally done with the custom ROM's that are mostly broken.
I just installed the last version of this ROM and everything seems to be working, but there is a Google security update that keeps wanting to install and when I reboot it goes straight to TWRP and when I reboot from TWRP the update fails. Any way to fix this?
Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 5.0, lollipop, manta, nexus 10, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)