[ROM] Marshmallow for Nexus 10

98 posts
Thanks Meter: 561

Post Reply Email Thread
14th June 2018, 04:38 PM |#311  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 45

More
You mean the ROM on the opening post? The one linked in here?
27th June 2018, 12:43 AM |#312  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onoakino

You mean the ROM on the opening post? The one linked in here?

Yes, that's the one.
The Following User Says Thank You to permutations For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift permutations Ad-Free
27th June 2018, 04:25 AM |#313  
Flag Manila

More
Have you tried followmsi's build? It is a more recent build with more updated security patches.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...php?p=76839218

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk
28th June 2018, 06:30 PM |#314  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onoakino

Have you tried followmsi's build? It is a more recent build with more updated security patches.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...php?p=76839218

I hadn't seen that one. All the other ones I know about are heavily modified ROMs, and I don't want that. I wanted the Google ROM with only necessary bug fixes - no other changes. Is this a pure Google ROM, or another "bells and whistles" ROM with many modifications?
28th June 2018, 07:47 PM |#315  
Flag Manila

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by permutations

I hadn't seen that one. All the other ones I know about are heavily modified ROMs, and I don't want that. I wanted the Google ROM with only necessary bug fixes - no other changes. Is this a pure Google ROM, or another "bells and whistles" ROM with many modifications?

It's Lineage, it's as close to a stock ROM as you can get. Back up your current ROM and give this one a shot. If it doesn't fit your preference you can always go back to your current ROM anyway.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk
29th June 2018, 03:42 AM |#316  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 561

Donate to Me
More
I posted precisely how to do a build yourself. literally command by command. why don't you try it
you might find it fun

Anyways i knew doing this would stick with me forever. Let me be honest: I find porting android to something to be about as fun as watching paint dry in slow-mo. I did this out of curiosity, and have since moved on to more fun things. I can answer questions, when I have time, but I have no interest in doing any more builds or making a hobby out of it. I *really* have better thing to do with my time. Sorry

Anyways, i did post directions how to make a build, command by command. Grab a linux virtual machine and do it yourself - you'll learn a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to dmitrygr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dmitrygr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)