More
great news.
will try later.
19th February 2017, 07:03 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266

More
uploaded a new build!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XxM4tzexX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XxM4tzexX Ad-Free
22nd February 2017, 09:25 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hmmm, cLock Widget now displays only °F no matter whether yout set Celsius or not.
28th February 2017, 02:41 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Do I need experimental build for manta? CM 13 to LOS 13!
Hello!

Looks like official weeklies have started... [https://download.lineageos.org/manta] but no experimental build is available. Is it needed? Or, should I simply install it and then SU [dont' use GAPPS].

Thanks!
28th February 2017, 03:17 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I've made a full wiple like suggested in LOSwiki
http://wiki.lineageos.org/manta_install.html

you didn't need to install the LOS su variant cause its useless at the moment (hopefully only a LOS13 issue)
18th March 2017, 07:12 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 182

Donate to Me
More
Can't get past the Google services page. The down arrow doesn't do anything. Also can't setup device from another device? Is this normal?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
1st May 2017, 11:31 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Google services crashing
Hi all,

I couldn't find a thread for the official LOS 13 nightlies, so first of all why don't we have a thread for official LOS 13?

I'm using the nightlies with gapps micro and root. All is working fine, except when doing an update the google services keep crashing and device becomes unusable.
To sum it up, I have always to reflash gapps and root after updating. Can this be fixed? What is causing google services to crash and why do I need to reflash all with every new nightly? It's not needed on other devices when updating to a new LOS nightly.

Kind regards,

am
2nd May 2017, 08:30 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by am2013

Hi all,

I couldn't find a thread for the official LOS 13 nightlies, so first of all why don't we have a thread for official LOS 13?

I'm using the nightlies with gapps micro and root. All is working fine, except when doing an update the google services keep crashing and device becomes unusable.
To sum it up, I have always to reflash gapps and root after updating. Can this be fixed? What is causing google services to crash and why do I need to reflash all with every new nightly? It's not needed on other devices when updating to a new LOS nightly.

Kind regards,

am

Try Beans Gapps (mini for manta): https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...gapps-t3487192
3rd May 2017, 02:25 AM |#19  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 402

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by am2013

Hi all,

Kind regards,

am

Same problem here
23rd May 2017, 09:24 PM |#20  
Chicago - Western suburb
Thanks Meter: 31

More
HI, which SU should I grab for a Nexus 10 wifi?
addonsu-arm
addonsu-armx64
addonsu-x86
Thanks!
27th May 2017, 03:03 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by plainbum

HI, which SU should I grab for a Nexus 10 wifi?
addonsu-arm
addonsu-armx64
addonsu-x86
Thanks!

UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.82-20170526223454.zip works fine
The Following User Says Thank You to mr.natural For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mr.natural Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm13, lineageos, marshmallow

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)