FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Under Construction

399 posts
Thanks Meter: 100

Post Reply Email Thread
I noticed official support for manta (Nexus 10) was dropped recently, and actually, all LOS13 builds are no longer supported officially which is shocking but I guess server space is tight. Seeing as a large portion of users still rock MM simply for the camera support, I decided to start working on Unofficial Builds. I also plan to use these as a new base for my Sailfish OS builds since LOS14.1 is proving to be an annoying base to work with especially with the audio issues it is having in SFOS.

Google Drive: LINK REMOVED
Gapps (courtesy of OpenGapps.org): https://opengapps.org/
I am rebuilding tonight, I am getting memory allocation errors, I increased the ram on my VC and will be configuring JACK too. *sigh* thanks to followmsi for the sources, I am very confident in things right now! Hopefully I'll have something to put here within 24 hours, until then, stay tuned!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Galaxyninja66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Galaxyninja66 Ad-Free

16th May 2018, 09:36 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Tx! Keep up the good work and this LOS ROM please ...
17th May 2018, 12:42 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Darwin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biontx

Tx! Keep up the good work and this LOS ROM please ...

completely redoing my environment on my PC, should crank something new tonight, for sure this weekend. I think I just accidently used the CM14.1 device repos with the actual CM13 rom repos. I goofed it : ( But it's an easy fix. no big deal.
The Following User Says Thank You to Galaxyninja66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Galaxyninja66 Ad-Free
31st May 2018, 09:21 AM |#4  
Flag Eski┼čehir
Thanks Meter: 3

More
We r following bro keep it doing thanx
2nd June 2018, 01:49 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Darwin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by murteci

We r following bro keep it doing thanx

I'm still trying to figure out why none of the old sources work, it doesn't make any sense...
The Following User Says Thank You to Galaxyninja66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Galaxyninja66 Ad-Free
3rd June 2018, 04:51 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxyninja66

I'm still trying to figure out why none of the old sources work, it doesn't make any sense...

Maybe followmsi "https://forum.xda-developers.com/nex...557735/page86" knows more about
4th June 2018, 03:06 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Darwin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joh9

Maybe followmsi "https://forum.xda-developers.com/nex...557735/page86" knows more about

Honestly I might just try and rebuild using the 14.1 kernel or an old 13 boot image instead of making my own kernel
5th June 2018, 09:47 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 9,261

More
Quote:

Honestly I might just try and rebuild using the 14.1 kernel or an old 13 boot image instead of making my own kernel

I just answered your private mail too .. there are no problems with lineage cm-13.0 sources.
You may did forget the vendor blobs for cm-13.0 branch ?

A few days ago I have made a fresh cm-13 build for testing some stuff ..
Based on stock lineage cm-13.0 sources and cherry-picked security updates for May 2018 -> no problems at all.
lineage-13.0-20180527-UNOFFICIAL-manta.zip

Good luck !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to followmsi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift followmsi Ad-Free
6th June 2018, 02:54 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Darwin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by followmsi

I just answered your private mail too .. there are no problems with lineage cm-13.0 sources.
You may did forget the vendor blobs for cm-13.0 branch ?

A few days ago I have made a fresh cm-13 build for testing some stuff ..
Based on stock lineage cm-13.0 sources and cherry-picked security updates for May 2018 -> no problems at all.
lineage-13.0-20180527-UNOFFICIAL-manta.zip

Good luck !

Ha ha you stole my thunder linking that build there FollowMsi but I am incredibly thankful for your willingness to help, what a lad I say!
Thanks for the tip, I can't wait to try it tonight. And worst case I fall down to LOS11 builds, I recently flashed CM11 on my N10 and damn do I love that classic Holo UI and stability of Kitkat, who knows, maybe I can build both!
6th June 2018, 10:18 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 9,261

More
Quote:

Ha ha you stole my thunder linking that build there FollowMsi but I am incredibly thankful for your willingness to help, what a lad I say!
Thanks for the tip, I can't wait to try it tonight. And worst case I fall down to LOS11 builds, I recently flashed CM11 on my N10 and damn do I love that classic Holo UI and stability of Kitkat, who knows, maybe I can build both!

To answer your latest private message ..

Here is the roomservice.xml for your .repo/local_manifests folder.

.repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_samsung_manta" path="device/samsung/manta" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_manta" path="kernel/samsung/manta" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_external_stlport" path="external/stlport" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_samsung" path="vendor/samsung" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_audience" path="vendor/audience" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_broadcom" path="vendor/broadcom" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_widevine" path="vendor/widevine" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
</manifest>
Good luck !
The Following User Says Thank You to followmsi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift followmsi Ad-Free
7th June 2018, 01:53 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Darwin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by followmsi

To answer your latest private message ..

Here is the roomservice.xml for your .repo/local_manifests folder.

.repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_samsung_manta" path="device/samsung/manta" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_manta" path="kernel/samsung/manta" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_external_stlport" path="external/stlport" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_samsung" path="vendor/samsung" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_audience" path="vendor/audience" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_broadcom" path="vendor/broadcom" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
  <project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_widevine" path="vendor/widevine" remote="github" revision="cm-13.0" />
</manifest>
Good luck !

Yeah I only included like, 3 of those.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxyninja66 xda, lineage os 13 nexus 10, los13 manta, nexus 10 custom rom, nexus 10 lineage os 13

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)