- Factory Reset in recovery
- fastboot -w
- fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
- fastboot flash userdata userdata_32gb.img
- fastboot format userdata
- Flash Official Factory Image
I finally found my solution, so I thought I'd give something back to the community and share:
- Go into your email and search "Nexus 10".
- Find the receipt from when you bought your Nexus 10.
- Read where it says, "Nexus 10 (16GB)".
- Ponder on the implications.
***If this post actually helps you then I am sorry for you and feel your pain.***