FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[Q&A] [ROM] [AOSP] Lollipopalooza | manta/Nexus 10 | LRX21T | 2014/11/16

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By QA Bot, Guest on 17th November 2014, 03:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for [ROM] [AOSP] Lollipopalooza | manta/Nexus 10 | LRX21T | 2014/11/16

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] [AOSP] Lollipopalooza | manta/Nexus 10 | LRX21T | 2014/11/16. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!
 
 
17th November 2014, 03:19 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CazeW

For those needing to update their bootloader, I've attached a zip that flashes the new bootloader.

Installation instructions:
1. Extract the archive
2. Reboot tablet to bootloader
3. Connect the tablet to PC
4. Run bat file


I'm not responsible for any damage to your device if something goes wrong!

Can I flash the Bootloader posted by u on Custom Android 4.4.4?
18th November 2014, 02:04 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Has anyone been able to get xposed installer to work on this ROM? I have tried redownloading it (xposed) and cannot get it to work. Something about xposed is not (yet) compatible with Android SDK version 21 or your processor architecture.
18th November 2014, 12:23 PM |#4  
damngood98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsweepr

Has anyone been able to get xposed installer to work on this ROM? I have tried redownloading it (xposed) and cannot get it to work. Something about xposed is not (yet) compatible with Android SDK version 21 or your processor architecture.

i hate to be the one to break it to you.....xposed is not compatible with Lollipop as it cannot run on art (at least for now although i wouldn't expect anything anytime soon).....surprised you haven't seen anything mentioned previously
18th November 2014, 01:18 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by damngood98

i hate to be the one to break it to you.....xposed is not compatible with Lollipop as it cannot run on art (at least for now although i wouldn't expect anything anytime soon).....surprised you haven't seen anything mentioned previously

Well darn. I will admit I haven't looked too hard on information before I flashed this rom. I have been thru several versions of this developers rom and like to stay with what I know. I have tried different ones but have always come back to craig.
I wasn't using too much out of exposed, just chromepie(which i had just found), Play Store Changelog and Heads Up Notifications.

Chromepie helped me use Chrome like Browser and I am/was starting to move to it. looks like I will have to try to find a working version of Browser for lollipop so I can get pie controls back.
18th November 2014, 03:35 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can someone reply to my query?
18th November 2014, 03:44 PM |#7  
damngood98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by champ1311

Can someone reply to my query?

there's simply no need if you're staying on 4.4.4
18th November 2014, 04:09 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by damngood98

there's simply no need if you're staying on 4.4.4

No. I meant that I'm currently on Android 4.4.4 n I want to flash Lollipop whose prerequisite is the latest Bootloader... So should I flash the latest Bootloader while I'm on Android 4.4.4 itself before flashing Lollipopalooza?
I am a newbie n any help would be great!!!
18th November 2014, 07:19 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I flashed this rom, but didn't flash the new bootloader and it works. The latest bootloader isn't necessary.
18th November 2014, 08:19 PM |#10  
damngood98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by champ1311

No. I meant that I'm currently on Android 4.4.4 n I want to flash Lollipop whose prerequisite is the latest Bootloader... So should I flash the latest Bootloader while I'm on Android 4.4.4 itself before flashing Lollipopalooza?
I am a newbie n any help would be great!!!

i would flash the bootloader, reboot recovery and then flash lollipopalooza
20th November 2014, 03:34 PM |#11  
armandosal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
How do I know if I need to update my bootloader?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes