After years what is the best Custom ROM?

Search This thread

pz1982

Apr 12, 2012
Hi guys,

I am new here and so far did try LineageOS 15.1 with Oreo 8.1. The system is quite laggy so my question is what are the other options? What Android version and what Custom ROM do you recommend in terms of speed and stability?

Many thanks
Pavel

three west

Dec 28, 2009
Madison, WI
Google Nexus 10
Nexus 6
Hi guys,

I am new here and so far did try LineageOS 15.1 with Oreo 8.1. The system is quite laggy so my question is what are the other options? What Android version and what Custom ROM do you recommend in terms of speed and stability?

Many thanks
Pavel
With a Pixel C as my daily driver my Manta has been relegated to YouTube player on my workbench. It's rocking a 7.1.1 version of Omni that still rock solid.

Reactions: pz1982

pz1982

Apr 12, 2012
I did try LineageOS 13 latest nightly Feb and it is amazing! I lot faster, more stable and i like closing up App way all mentioned in comparison to LineageOS 15.1. So far so good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

Many thanks
    Pavel
    With a Pixel C as my daily driver my Manta has been relegated to YouTube player on my workbench. It's rocking a 7.1.1 version of Omni that still rock solid.