***9.8.13--85% off---->XtremeGuard FULL BODY Screen Protector<----***

How do you rate the quality of the protector for the price?

• Total voters
Search This thread

phil001

Sep 18, 2010
i was looking at getting the BSE, but these seem cheaper.
Will they go over the curved edge of the glass? The cheapo thin ones i got from ebay stop short of the curve

thanks

jt.61

May 26, 2012
According to the photos, it does cover all the edges of the screen because its a wet application. Its not the cheap ones.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

dale_cooper

Apr 5, 2010
THANK YOU for this thread... incredible deal

I got 2 full body nexus 4 protectors and a screen protector for my note 10.1 (which I've desperately needed since its a fingerprint magnet).

80off3 - $7 shipped, unreal!!!!!

Emama

Jul 30, 2010
it's too late for the code lol

Anyway they sent me update in the ebay saying it is shipped.

But I am still in limbo.

mZimm

Jan 31, 2008
BSE orders are shipping out tomorrow. I cancelled my BSE order by calling: 303 456 5640. Emailing wont help.

Hope this helps someone.

Thanks for the number, I tried calling and they must be closed for the night. I ordered 3 of these for less than the 1 BSE, so hopefully they get my message and email and can still cancel it tomorrow. If not...oh well, it's $6.

parker09

Apr 27, 2010
eparker.me
Heads up, after purchasing, someone posted this on another website I go to, and that is that there isn't a cutout for the proximity sensor, so it could lead to trouble troubles - see Q&A section for them.

From: "Customer Service" <customerservice@xtremeguard.com>
Date: 21 Nov 2012 04:39
It will have a cut out for the camera at the top right but not for the proximity sensor.

Not sure how hard it'll be to cut one out.

JPowered

Nov 11, 2012
Vancouver
Heads up, after purchasing, someone posted this on another website I go to, and that is that there isn't a cutout for the proximity sensor, so it could lead to trouble troubles - see Q&A section for them.

Not sure how hard it'll be to cut one out.

I don't think not having a proximity sensor cut out would be much of an issue or effect the sensor by much. The screen protectors I had on my previous phones never had any sensor cut outs, and that didn't seem to cause any problems.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally, Xtreme Guard has a full body screen protector for sale: front and back. I love these products for their high quality and cheap price! These are not the cheap Chinese dry application ones! These are wet application, which I think gives a way better result! I had one for my gs2 and n7, and they're awesome. I highly recommend. And according to the photos, it covers the complete screen on the front including the curved edges because its a wet application. US seller with fast shipping. Here's the link from their website:

http://www.xtremeguard.com/LG-Googl...-4-screen-protector.htm?CartID=1#.UKuFT4fBEuA
    UPDATE (4/10): Promo 80ff with any orders

UPDATE (3/02): Promo 75off with any orders

UPDATE (2/13): Promo 77off2 with orders of two or more.

UPDATE (1/11): Promo 70off with any order, no minimum.

UPDATE (12/17): New promotion for 82% off two or more protectors with 82off2.

UPDATE: 80off3 is working as a coupon code again!

UPDATE: Black Friday coupon code 70OFF1 still works for one or more than one. Comes to one for $3 or 2 for $6 and so on. Still a great deal.

UPDATE: (9/8) 85% OFF with promo code labor85 with the purchase of two or more from their website.

VIDEO REVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ-HxMUYnG8

EXPIRED: (If you buy two or more, the cost is much cheaper than eBay: use promo 75off2 (for 2 or more) or 80off3 (for 3 or more))
    (Comes to $6 for three full body or $5 for two full body)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XtremeGuard...083772?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item51a450677c

And for just the front screen protector: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-XtremeG...672160?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item35c1cc82a0
    (ONLY buy from eBay if you want one for $4, but his website is a much better deal)
    Or just buy the XO skin with pre-cut holes for camera and sensor that look better than this

Just stfu with your stupid overpriced crappy XO. You're a pain in the ass.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    I used these on my Sensation, they were really good, ordered 3 and only used 1,

Don't order from Ebay get it directly from their website xtremeguard.com

I found a 80% off when you order 3 code. (80off3)

so that $6 for 3 full body protectors.
    Here's one with the shield on. image.jpg