FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Where can i buy OEM replacement parts?

114 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By muratturatci, Senior Member on 16th November 2015, 12:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello i want to buy original (OEM) Nexus 4 LCD + Digitizer, Digitizer and Battery. There are so many replicas on internet but i want to buy original replacement parts please help me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muratturatci For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muratturatci Ad-Free
15th February 2016, 06:21 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi! I'd like to buy an OEM screen assembled too.. But it seems so hard to find a good and reliable seller. All one I saw were selling screen with some issues with the LED notification part. And the OEM lcd on etradesupply has been out of stock for months. Besides I considered 140$ for a genuine one on lg spares.com as too high, when a lg g4 is about 350$ or 150 for a moto X (2nd generation). But I would prefer keep my nexus 4 which is still fully functional and whose screen size is rather perfect..

If someone has bought a great screen recently, please share us where do you buy it
The Following User Says Thank You to AlexisCAILLON For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlexisCAILLON Ad-Free
17th February 2016, 04:33 PM |#3  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 684

More
Here is an european supplier of OEM parts:
http://stellatech.com/articles.php?cid=10618

And here is an asian one (the products marked "grade A" are the OEM ones):
http://www.etradesupply.com/lg/lg-ne...960-parts.html
The Following User Says Thank You to ro_explorer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ro_explorer Ad-Free
17th February 2016, 07:40 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Was gonna offer to sell you one but you can buy one here http://www.fonejoy.com/lg/nexus-4/lc...q86270901.html

I know these are 100% original, have used this company many times they only sell new, genuine parts.
The Following User Says Thank You to DrFredPhD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DrFredPhD Ad-Free
18th February 2016, 01:15 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thanks for your suggetions
22nd April 2016, 03:02 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
If you're on europe, or just don't mind to handle the shipping cost , this site is a good option and the parts don't look like some chinese copy.
The Following User Says Thank You to daqz7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daqz7 Ad-Free
17th May 2016, 03:18 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
At the prices mentionned on the websites given above (>=100euros) , better buy a used nexus 4.
The Following User Says Thank You to benbugohit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift benbugohit Ad-Free
29th May 2016, 05:34 PM |#8  
Flag Chattanooga
Thanks Meter: 110

Donate to Me
More
Amazon is a pretty good place to go. Most of the other websites ship from China or HK and take forever. I had to get a battery and USB board, I got both from Amazon and they were both eligible for Prime, they both shipped from the USA too.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryaniskira For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ryaniskira Ad-Free
20th October 2018, 09:13 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Anybody knows where to get an OEM digitizer + frame these days? Below 100$/€?
26th October 2018, 06:34 AM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 18,336

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerngehirn

Anybody knows where to get an OEM digitizer + frame these days? Below 100$/€?

It's hard to get OEM parts for mako now. you can get a entire Nexus 4 phone for ~70$ on amazon.

Nitin
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)