FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Diztronic tpu review!

360 posts
Thanks Meter: 103

By myorks1127, Senior Member on 6th December 2012, 04:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So my flat black tpu case by Diztronic came today and let me tell you it is hands down better than anything out there and I could not be more pleased. I am comparing this to the Rearth slim case I was using and before that I also had the Ebay S line case for a couple days and while that case is also tpu, it is truly ghetto compared to this Diztronic. The fit is perfect and while buttons are covered there is still little effort needed to push them unlike many tpu cases. The feel of the case on the phone is also on the premium side and the matte black back does not attract fingerprints either. The other great feature about this case is the slightly raised lip going around the screen which is just right for anyone wanting to play music/put their phone face down. All of this is had with virtually no added bulk either. I highly recommend this case and know you will be happy with it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to myorks1127 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift myorks1127 Ad-Free

6th December 2012, 05:02 PM |#2  
Flag San Antonio TX
Thanks Meter: 1,121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myorks1127

So my flat black tpu case by Diztronic came today and let me tell you it is hands down better than anything out there and I could not be more pleased. I am comparing this to the Rearth slim case I was using and before that I also had the Ebay S line case for a couple days and while that case is also tpu, it is truly ghetto compared to this Diztronic. The fit is perfect and while buttons are covered there is still little effort needed to push them unlike many tpu cases. The feel of the case on the phone is also on the premium side and the matte black back does not attract fingerprints either. The other great feature about this case is the slightly raised lip going around the screen which is just right for anyone wanting to play music/put their phone face down. All of this is had with virtually no added bulk either. I highly recommend this case and know you will be happy with it.

Pics?
6th December 2012, 05:04 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
There are pics on the website that are sufficient
6th December 2012, 05:06 PM |#4  
DFW
Thanks Meter: 266

More
those does not look good . Could you post pics of your N4 with that case?
The Following User Says Thank You to kancherlapraneeth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kancherlapraneeth Ad-Free
6th December 2012, 05:06 PM |#5  
New York
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

There are pics on the website that are sufficient

Um... well sure. But, part of the appeal of any product "review" is to see how it functions in the field--so to speak.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McSmif For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift McSmif Ad-Free
6th December 2012, 05:12 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20121206_120730.jpg
Views:	4991
Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	1541953   Click image for larger version

Name:	20121206_120754.jpg
Views:	4583
Size:	227.5 KB
ID:	1541954   Click image for larger version

Name:	20121206_120707.jpg
Views:	4771
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	1541955  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to myorks1127 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift myorks1127 Ad-Free
6th December 2012, 05:16 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:

Here

It definitely looks better than the "S" TPU case, but does it offer more protection in your opinion.
It seems from your pics the lips on the front are higher than the ones on the "S"?
The Following User Says Thank You to trent25 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trent25 Ad-Free
6th December 2012, 05:20 PM |#8  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 14

More
How good is the fit? would you say it's tight? Does the case come off easily?
6th December 2012, 05:28 PM |#9  
Looks good, might still purchase this, although it looks exactly the same as the I-Blason case I have on my N4 already.
6th December 2012, 05:33 PM |#10  
Flag Cheshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Hows the call quality? People complained about the official N4 bumper ruining the microphone quality so I'm wondering if it happens with this too.

I have one of these on order myself.
6th December 2012, 05:34 PM |#11  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Would you say the Diztronic is significantly better than the Ringke Rearth Slim case? I've got the Ringke case and it doesn't fit as tight as it could around the volume rocker, too much play for my liking. Also my girlfriend hates how the four corners stick up a little from the screen (to protect the screen if its face down) she says they poke her in the ear on phone calls... Wish I had bought two of the Diztronic cases now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)