By dnlsmy, Senior Member on 30th October 2012, 05:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th December 2012, 01:54 AM |#751  
San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 614

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR_Impulse

Posts like this hurt when people like me want the bumper but can't get it at all. I'm in Canada and we didn't even get a second chance at ordering bumpers, yet some like you haven't even opened yours yet or bought ridiculous numbers: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Genuine-Googl...ht_1000wt_1198. This one for me is $45 + 32.90 CDN shipping. Sigh.

I understand your pain. I wanted one to have it but I have like 6 cases and my gf has the bumper so its nothing new to me. I am keeping it but trying to decide if I want to give it to one off the 6 friends that have N4s for Christmas or wait til I feel like using it. patience is key, sorry Canada didn't go live on round 2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

18th December 2012, 03:15 AM |#752  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Man, I didn't get the chance to order the bumper during the second round...oh god...how long will the wait be.
18th December 2012, 04:19 AM |#753  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirkis

I understand your pain. I wanted one to have it but I have like 6 cases and my gf has the bumper so its nothing new to me. I am keeping it but trying to decide if I want to give it to one off the 6 friends that have N4s for Christmas or wait til I feel like using it. patience is key, sorry Canada didn't go live on round 2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Yeah it's alright, no worries. You bought it and can do whatever you like with it. It just hurts since it goes to show you how horribly bad Google managed this. If there were bumpers for all who wanted, I wouldn't be butthurt like this. You'd think something like a bumper would be easily manufacturable too compared with the whole smartphone and all, but yeah.

On a related note, for those of you who bought just the bumper alone, how much did google charge you for shipping? I'm weighing up just buying one from eBay, but the shipping costs seem all over the place.
18th December 2012, 10:08 AM |#754  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
This is the "best" deal Ive found.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-LG-G...item19d79684c4

I bought one, on the google play it would cost me 30€, with this buyer 45€. A difference of 15€ but who cares.
18th December 2012, 01:39 PM |#755  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Mine shipped today

But i can wait until next batch so i think i will sell 50 dollars!
18th December 2012, 03:20 PM |#756  
San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 614

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR_Impulse

Yeah it's alright, no worries. You bought it and can do whatever you like with it. It just hurts since it goes to show you how horribly bad Google managed this. If there were bumpers for all who wanted, I wouldn't be butthurt like this. You'd think something like a bumper would be easily manufacturable too compared with the whole smartphone and all, but yeah.

On a related note, for those of you who bought just the bumper alone, how much did google charge you for shipping? I'm weighing up just buying one from eBay, but the shipping costs seem all over the place.

it was 28 after shipping. so if you find one on eBay for around 40 it wouldn't be that bad to over pay 12 bucks or so after shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zevim2005

Mine shipped today

But i can wait until next batch so i think i will sell 50 dollars!

noone is gonna buy it when eBay is cheaper lol. good luck with that

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
18th December 2012, 08:27 PM |#757  
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Damn sold out again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
19th December 2012, 03:13 AM |#758  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 210

More
I will have an extra brand new in box bumper on my hands in a couple days. I'm willing to sell it to an xda member for the same money I paid for it (no, it's not Play Store price but it's not that high either - $35 + $whatever your preferred method of shipping costs).

Send me a PM if interested

Transmission sent from my badass Nexus 4.
19th December 2012, 04:43 PM |#759  
Thanks Meter: 230

More
Nexus 4 Bumpers for cheap Available!
Hi All,
Just found that dx-box.com is shipping genuine official nexus 4 bumpers with 5-7 days deliver . That too at just 26$, which is cheaper than the 27$ it took for me to get it from google. [ incl. shipping and taxes ]

Here is the link:
http://dx-box.com/brand-new-sealed-n...-shipping.html

Sounds too good to be true? It claims however that it is 100% official and genuine. Maybe they got it directly from the manufacturers of the bumper from china?. What do you think guys?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hrithan2020 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hrithan2020 Ad-Free
19th December 2012, 06:19 PM |#760  
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrithan2020

Hi All,
Just found that dx-box.com is shipping genuine official nexus 4 bumpers with 5-7 days deliver . That too at just 26$, which is cheaper than the 27$ it took for me to get it from google. [ incl. shipping and taxes ]

Here is the link:
http://dx-box.com/brand-new-sealed-n...-shipping.html

Sounds too good to be true? It claims however that it is 100% official and genuine. Maybe they got it directly from the manufacturers of the bumper from china?. What do you think guys?

I ordered one. Lets see how it turns out.
19th December 2012, 06:21 PM |#761  
Flag Somewhere in Canada ;)
Thanks Meter: 682

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk92595

I ordered one. Lets see how it turns out.

Yep just ordered one myself
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)