FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Replaments parts + Accessories - Google Nexus 4

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By AngeloAvv, Junior Member on 1st April 2015, 10:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone!,

in the past months I've spent a lot of time repairing more and more Google Nexus 4 devices, so I want to share with you all of the compatible parts of this awesome device that can be afforder in the net

Replacement parts:
Accessories:
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AngeloAvv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AngeloAvv Ad-Free

2nd April 2015, 02:21 AM |#2  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Thanks for this great compilation. A question: where can I find a power and volume button replacement? Mine are hard to press and I think I might need to change them.
Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Shooting Star Max For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shooting Star Max Ad-Free
2nd April 2015, 11:37 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star Max

Thanks for this great compilation. A question: where can I find a power and volume button replacement? Mine are hard to press and I think I might need to change them.
Thanks!

Thank you for letting me remember that! I forgot to add them to the list!

-- LIST UPDATED! --
4th April 2015, 03:55 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 198

More
Hi! Thanks for sharing that
Are the battery and the charger completely equals to the original ?

Thanks for helping!
5th April 2015, 03:30 AM |#5  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Thanks for the great post!
But... is the flip cover official? I don't recall N4 having any kind of official case, much less a flip one.
6th April 2015, 04:15 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaggebi

Thanks for the great post!
But... is the flip cover official? I don't recall N4 having any kind of official case, much less a flip one.

With original in this case I meant that is fully compatible with the device, maybe should I use other words in order to avoid ambiguity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azertguigui

Hi! Thanks for sharing that
Are the battery and the charger completely equals to the original ?

Thanks for helping!

The charger is not the same because the original Nexus 4 charger is 1.2A, but it is an Original LG product, remember that even if the charger was 1.8A, the mobile phone will only require the Amperes that it needs to charge the battery, in this case it will require less than 1.8A.
And yes, the battery is original, more and more people (in the same website) over me are confirming that the battery is an original product
The Following User Says Thank You to AngeloAvv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AngeloAvv Ad-Free
6th April 2015, 10:01 PM |#7  

More
By original, you mean genuine ? Both made by LG ? Those are not Chinese copies ?
i don't want to harass with my question, simply be sure
15th April 2015, 09:29 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by azertguigui

By original, you mean genuine ? Both made by LG ? Those are not Chinese copies ?
i don't want to harass with my question, simply be sure

Yes, I meant genuine. I bought some of these two months ago and to make sure they are good I brought them to an LG partner that confirmed that to me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngeloAvv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AngeloAvv Ad-Free
16th April 2015, 09:26 AM |#9  

More
Many thanks!
16th April 2015, 12:18 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
"digitizer only" is cheap china copy for sure, controller chip is different than original
30th April 2015, 12:49 PM |#11  
Dublin
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What are delivery times like for AliExpress and how reliable are they? Also the power and volume pcb what is required? thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)