FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[REVIEW] Ambrane P-1000 10400mAh Portable Power bank

215 posts
Thanks Meter: 131

Post Reply Email Thread
This is the review thread of the Ambrane P-1000 Portable Power Bank, not to be confused with the P-1040(same capacity but different design that's all)

I had purchased this from Flipkart.com for around Rs 1400/-($23), which is I guess reasonable price for a power bank of such high capacity, the P-1040 model costs Rs300 extra but the only major difference is the design which is more sleeker but other than that everything else is almost the same

Technical Specifications:
  • High Power Ultra Bright LED Torch
  • Digital Display
  • 10400 mAh Capacity
  • Samsung SDI Lithium-ion Cells
  • Charging Time: 600 mAh Per Hour
  • Input: 5V/1A
  • Output: 5V 1A and 5V 2.1A

To test the backup and charge of this power bank I had charged it till 100%(see attachments), and depleted the battery in my Nexus 4 completely, I then charged my phone using the Power bank in the 2.1A port till 100%.

The power bank registered a charge drop from 100% to just 92% while the 2100mAh battery in my Nexus4 was completely charged. Which means this would charge my Nexus 4 at least 4-5 times!

Value for money is there in this product and the dual outputs are great for even charging 2 devices at the same time, many would rather opt for the Xiaomi Mi Power Bank, but comparatively its almost the same and this has a few extra goodies.

I hope this review was helpful, for international buyers you may find this product on eBay or Amazon, and for Indian buyers its readily available on Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon.in and eBay.in

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rondias18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rondias18 Ad-Free

27th August 2014, 06:46 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondias18

This is the review thread of the Ambrane P-1000 Portable Power Bank, not to be confused with the P-1040(same capacity but different design that's all)

I had purchased this from Flipkart.com for around Rs 1400/-($23), which is I guess reasonable price for a power bank of such high capacity, the P-1040 model costs Rs300 extra but the only major difference is the design which is more sleeker but other than that everything else is almost the same

Technical Specifications:
  • High Power Ultra Bright LED Torch
  • Digital Display
  • 10400 mAh Capacity
  • Samsung SDI Lithium-ion Cells
  • Charging Time: 600 mAh Per Hour
  • Input: 5V/1A
  • Output: 5V 1A and 5V 2.1A

To test the backup and charge of this power bank I had charged it till 100%(see attachments), and depleted the battery in my Nexus 4 completely, I then charged my phone using the Power bank in the 2.1A port till 100%.

The power bank registered a charge drop from 100% to just 92% while the 2100mAh battery in my Nexus4 was completely charged. Which means this would charge my Nexus 4 at least 4-5 times!

Value for money is there in this product and the dual outputs are great for even charging 2 devices at the same time, many would rather opt for the Xiaomi Mi Power Bank, but comparatively its almost the same and this has a few extra goodies.

I hope this review was helpful, for international buyers you may find this product on eBay or Amazon, and for Indian buyers its readily available on Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon.in and eBay.in

i cant see any available to Peru
:/
27th August 2014, 09:05 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Tough Luck bro
29th August 2014, 06:06 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Got it from PAYTM with 50% discount @appx 700 and I think value for money. Working great but the build quality could have been better. Overall a good buy.
30th August 2014, 03:44 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
I know right! Indian brands aren't so bad after all
31st August 2014, 03:40 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
NICE Power bank !
The Following User Says Thank You to edesired For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edesired Ad-Free
1st September 2014, 03:52 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edesired

NICE Power bank !

Yes it is
4th September 2014, 06:19 AM |#8  
Flag Сочи
Thanks Meter: 9