FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Ringke FUSION . Clear case review

954 posts
Thanks Meter: 338

By rault18, Senior Member on 5th March 2013, 05:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys, Just got this case and I really like it..yes some flaws but cant beat the fact that you can see through and that back is exposed

Here ya go

http://youtu.be/Vry-Y4xUglw
The Following User Says Thank You to rault18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rault18 Ad-Free

5th March 2013, 06:33 AM |#2  
Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 347

More
Re: Ringke FUSION . Clear case review
Okay review but I disagree on the button feedback comment.

I've had my case for about a week or so.. Just took it off today and it is so much easier to press the power button and volume rocker.

They could have made that part way better, other than that I love this case.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
5th March 2013, 09:18 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Does this case provide a lip on the front to prevent scratches when placed facing down?
5th March 2013, 09:20 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sincity

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisisx1

Okay review but I disagree on the button feedback comment.

I've had my case for about a week or so.. Just took it off today and it is so much easier to press the power button and volume rocker.

They could have made that part way better, other than that I love this case.

Of course not having a case will def feel better. And thats why I said it sometimes feel like there is nothing there...but it seems that it got taken the wrong way..when I say nothing there , I meant like it feels like you are not pressing nothing at all which is not good . sorry for the misunderstanding .

Totally agreed with the fact that maybe for the buttons they could ve use less material making it feel more natural
5th March 2013, 09:21 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sincity

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_man5112

Does this case provide a lip on the front to prevent scratches when placed facing down?

Yes, It has a lip and it does deliver some protection. However, the lip is not that tall though
5th March 2013, 10:23 PM |#6  
Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 347

More
Re: Ringke FUSION . Clear case review
Quote:
Originally Posted by rault18

Of course not having a case will def feel better. And thats why I said it sometimes feel like there is nothing there...but it seems that it got taken the wrong way..when I say nothing there , I meant like it feels like you are not pressing nothing at all which is not good . sorry for the misunderstanding .

Totally agreed with the fact that maybe for the buttons they could ve use less material making it feel more natural

Oh gotcha... To fix the button feedback problem... Use a sharp blade and cut small slits by the case buttons... Much better now.

6th March 2013, 01:41 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sincity

More
Quote:

Oh gotcha... To fix the button feedback problem... Use a sharp blade and cut small slits by the case buttons... Much better now.

Totally read my mind!. I was going to post that advice too hehe!
6th April 2013, 03:16 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

I'd like to try this but don't want to mess it up. Can you describe exactly where/how you made the cuts?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
7th April 2013, 08:43 PM |#9  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 37,921

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by musichem

I'd like to try this but don't want to mess it up. Can you describe exactly where/how you made the cuts?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.reddit.com/r/nexus4/comme...sions_buttons/
look at the bottom of op post
8th April 2013, 12:52 AM |#10  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I ordered mine on a Thursday and the button feedback was normal.

emailed rearth and they messaged me back saying all their stock are now 'fixed'.

perhaps it was a late fix.
9th April 2013, 02:27 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The H

I ordered mine on a Thursday and the button feedback was normal.

emailed rearth and they messaged me back saying all their stock are now 'fixed'.

perhaps it was a late fix.

Received mine a few days ago. The button feedback is normal as well. Maybe this is the 'fixed' one as well. Anyway, great case, snug fit. The only thing that is, have to remove it every now and then to remove dust that visible in between clear plastic and N4 back glass. A bit annoyed to see those specks of dust... Nothing major
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cruzerlite, diztronic, nexus 4 cases, rearth, ringke

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)