FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Trusted bluetooth keychain + battery, USB storage, and charging cable

2,329 posts
Thanks Meter: 518

By ragnarokx, Senior Member on 21st November 2014, 04:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I was looking for a keychain with Bluetooth so I could enable the trusted device feature to disable my security screen when my phone is paired.

I did some research and found an Indiegogo campaign for GOkey. It's a keychain that acts as a trusted Bluetooth device, has a battery pack, a charging cable, AND USB storage all rolled into one! Shipments go out in January, and they are still accepting discounted preorders.

If anyone's in the same boat, and wants some extra functionality, I'd suggest checking it out - link can be found here.
16th July 2018, 11:29 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 288

More
This is why i hate crowd funding!!

"Dear Backers:

I sincerely regret to inform you that GoKey lacks the funds to complete the delivery of a viable product. We ran into technical difficulties that we could not resolve. There are no funds left to cover claims of suppliers and others or to offer refunds. I have been exploring all avenues to raise additional funds so that we could complete and deliver the product, but we have been unsuccessful.

I honestly fought with all I had to do good at the end. Tried so hard to raise a round or form a partnership to deliver. And there have been times where a deal was looking 100% certain. But the age of the product, the liability and the negative cloud hanging over it always prevailed.

I am left with no alternative but to completely cease and shut down all operations and activities and consider filling for bankruptcy.

I feel terribly shameful for letting you down.

I am sorry,

Doros"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)