ZAGG HD Officially for Nexus 4

Search This thread

facetubespam

Feb 10, 2011
Nexus4-front-00.jpg

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/lg-nexus-4-e960-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

I know we all wanted and waited for the HD version of it to be available, and now it is!

Even better, it can be had for 50% off with the promo code ARMOR50

*yes there was the other thread, but that one got confusing because the guy wanted to put the Optimus G version on the Nexus 4, but now this is an official one.

Reactions: ikr and N4ever

N4ever

Jan 24, 2013
Might pick this up. I'm loving my SGP UC though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

facetubespam

Feb 10, 2011
It's £20 on the UK site. I can't imagine it would be any better than my BSE, and that cost £7 for a full body skin including screen, back and sides

It is. Just look up comparisons of it. But if you are set for BSE as your main preference, then it's gonna be hard to change people's minds as usual.

Prod1702

May 31, 2007
I have the normal Zagg one on the front and back of my phone and love it. I might give this one a try for $10.

AlleN7

Sep 12, 2012
I want to get this! But I have 2 xtremeguards waiting to be used. Not that this type of screen protector needs to be replaced but I keep ripping mine off because my Diztronic case keeps pushing the shield off.

s10shane

Jul 30, 2010
Victorville, Ca
I'm afraid to get the HD one. I have the non HD zagg and it came up on the corners because of my cruzerlite case. I might have to find another case if I get my replacement and pay an extra 5 bucks to get the HD one

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

jsylvia007

Dec 4, 2010
Seekonk
www.jacobsylvia.com
I have been waiting on this forever. I used to be a Seidio-only guy for screen protectors, but they were late to the game on the original Galaxy Nexus, and Zagg HD was the only one around... I was an immediate convert...

I now have the N4, and all that was available was the regular Zagg... It's been alright (simply a dream to put on, completely unlike the Seidio ones), but it's been really bad with finger prints, smudging, and direct sunlight viewing... I can't wait to drop the HD version on!!

AlleN7

Sep 12, 2012
I'm afraid to get the HD one. I have the non HD zagg and it came up on the corners because of my cruzerlite case. I might have to find another case if I get my replacement and pay an extra 5 bucks to get the HD one

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I have been using xtremeguard and my case keeps pushing on the corners. I want this but not if I cant use the case with it. :(

IRX120

May 28, 2012
Atlanta
My normal ZAGG just peeled off, replaced it with a 40 cent one, then gonna get a replavement

Sent from my Nexus 4 @1.67 GHz on Stock 4.2.2

leomagnani

Mar 10, 2013
What i dont like in zagg normal protector is the ruber feeling surface. This hd version is different? Wet application or dry?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nexus4-front-00.jpg

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/lg-nexus-4-e960-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

I know we all wanted and waited for the HD version of it to be available, and now it is!

Even better, it can be had for 50% off with the promo code ARMOR50

*yes there was the other thread, but that one got confusing because the guy wanted to put the Optimus G version on the Nexus 4, but now this is an official one.
    Woah, £20 for a single screen protector? No chance.

Even with the discount it's way too expensive.
    I live about a mile from Zagg's home office and had the HD installed on my N4 in their retail store next door. The shield is perfectly smooth and fit is excellent. I I have no issues with it and I'm using a Ringke Fusion case.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium