Here I will share my builds of CyanogenMod 14.1 (Android 7.1) for the Nexus 4.
These will probably become obsolete in future when CM will officially release nightlies, but if as me you can't wait, you can flash it as usual zips!
[About this build]
- Require bootloader/radio from Lollipop minimum
- Contains all CM (kernel, system, ...) + my additional fixes to bring up the device
- This supports LTE. Make sure you have a proper radio for this.
[Note before installation]
- I suggest you to backup your app data with Titanium Backup if you want to restore your apps later
* Build 11-27
- Build 11-24
- Build 11-17
- Build 11-11
- Build 11-05 (needs a clean install)
- Build 11-02
- Gapps (ARM/7.1/Pico is fine)
[How to install]
- Download latest CM ZIP (see above) + Latest Gapps if you want Google apps.
- Boot in recovery (TWRP - please use latest)
- Wipe System + Dalvik cache + cache. If you come from another ROM, wipe data
- Flash CM zip
- Flash gapps (Flash it along with step3's zip)
- Reboot & Enjoy
- Enable Developer Options: Settings -> About -> tap 7 times on Build number
- Enable USB Debbuging
- Enable Offline APK installations: Security -> Unkown sources
- To enable 3G/4G (if supported by your radio/network): Settings -> More -> Mobile networks -> choose your preferred type !
[About Theme Engine]
- It is coming very soon.
[Working / Known issues]
** Not working **
- Let me know
** Working **
- Everything else
- Installation images has grown, so there is no bigger space available in /system partition. That's why you should use Pico gapps if you need Google Applications.
[Source / Credits]
- Google / CyanogenMod / StephanMc Github / Dmitry Grinberg for his awesome work on N4 / OpenGapps / zaclimon / all developers involved in N for our device
- Checkout second thread post.
If you are a developer and want to help, feel free to pm/email me
If you find this useful, feel free to hit thanks button, make me a donation to support development, or share it with people you love