Hi ! After some release, Hell's Doctor is going to die but he can't ! It's time to his regeneration !!! Hell's Doctor #3 is here for you now !
I show here my Lollipop kernel with my T.A.R.D.I.S. Mod (yeah I am a Who Fan !)
If you like, you can donate to me ;) I need a new computer.
It's based on Hell's Core sources with many features !
THE KERNEL HELLS DOCTOR :
Numeriks (4-03-2015) :
- Compile with Hyper Toolchain LinaroMod 5.0 !!!
- Improve performance
Numeriks (3-26-2015) :
- Compile with Hyper Toolchain LinaroMod 4.9.x with Graphite
- Improvements and bugfixes (look at my Github)
Numeriks (3-17-2015) :
- Compile with Linaro GCC 4.9.3-2015.03 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A15 cpu with Neon-VFPv4 technology
- Some optimisations (look at Github)
FrAndroid (2-24-2015) :
- Compile with Linaro GCC 4.9.3-2015.02 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A15 cpu with Neon-VFPv4 technology
- Use Xz compression
- Net improvements
- Some shamu's flags
- Security improvement
FrAndroid (2-17-2015) :
- New percpu lock implementation
- Optimize copy pages, memset and memzero
- Add support for bit sliced AES using NEON instructions
- Many many optimizations
FrAndroid (2-05-2015) :
- Linux 3.4.106
- Bluetooth optimisations
- CPU optimisations
- Many optimisations
JeSuisCharlie (1-18-2015) :
- Compile with Linaro GCC 4.9.3-2015.01 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A15 cpu with Neon-VFPv4 technology
- Some optimisations (look at my github)
JeSuisCharlie (1-16-2015) :
- Neon acceleration SHA1 and SHA512
- I/O boost
- Add ElementalX governor
- Many optimisation
- Minor optimisations
- Big tribute to the victims of Charlie Hebdo
- Enable SECCOMP
- Update BFQ to v7r7
- Add floop-nest-optimize
- Interactive and hellsactive optimizations
- Many optiumizations
- Compile with Linaro GCC 4.9.3-2014.12 toolchain optimized for Cortex-A15 cpu with Neon-VFPv4 technology
- Many optimisations
- Linux 3.4.105
- Sync to latest Google's 5.0.1 sources
- Many optimizations (look at my Github)
- Add CPU boost feature
- Many optimizations and bug fixes
- Fix for PowerHAL issue
- Net optimizations
- More powerful ;)
- Sync to latest Google Lollipop sources
- Sync to latest hell's sources.
- Compiled with latest Boostedtc GCC 4.9.2-2014.10 toolchain Cortex-A15 optimized
- Sync to latest Google's sources
- Sync to latest Hell's sources
- Add BFQ
- Prima 188.8.131.52
- Wifi and net optimisations
- Many many optimizations and bugfix
- Compiled with latest Boostedtc GCC 4.9.2-2014.09 toolchain Cortex-A15 optimized
- Sync to latest hell's sources
- Bugfixes and improvements
- Sync to latest hell's sources (majoritaries sources, not all beacause we are on Linux 3.4.104)
- Optimize KSM and I/O
- Bugfixes and improvements
- Memcpy optimisations for Cortex-A15
- RAM optimisations
- Use neon-vfpv4
- New bootlogo
- bugfixes and optimisations
- Linux 3.4.104
- UKM 3.4.3
- Sync with latest Hellsgod sources
- USB OTG imporvements (you can use your phone like a mouse) -- (See below)
- Sync with latest Faux Sound Control sources
- Wifi optimisations
- Re-based totally from latest Hell's Core sources (see his changelog)
- Compiled with Boostedtc GCC 4.9.2-2014.09 toolchain Cortex-A15 optimized
- Linux 3.4.103
- UKM v3.4.1
- Add USB OTG
- Add stockdemand governor
- Stockdemand tweaks
- Own splash screen
- CPPFLAGS tweaks
- Faster wakeup
- More RAM than either (gain of 9Mb)
- Rewrite audio drivers
- GPU optimisations
- Optimize IO
- Optimize network
- Optimize audio processor
- Overclock audio porcessor
- Many optimizations for CPU and WIFI
- Remove/Disable unnecessary files
- GPU OC to 487MHz
- Halfbreed Calibration
- Battery Life eXtender
- Random entropy optimizations
- Some optimizations
Hell's Doctor #3
KitKat old released :Hell's Doctor #3
THE MOD : T.A.R.D.I.S. : All-In-One !!!
With this MOD, you've got my settings with some tweaks to according the kernel with your ROM :)
Warning : This MOD is ready to use ONLY with Hells Doctor Kernel. And so, don't add others MOD on it...
If you like, help me to buy a new computer by PayPal !
- New hosts file
- Some init.d optimisations
- Update for Lollipop
- Delete Dalvik optimisations
- Latest GPU drivers
- Change optimized dalvik for Hybrids ones
- Update to GPU August drivers
- New CPU tables ! 384MHz min freq for CPU0 and 192MHz for CPU1,2 and 3
- Update to GPU June drivers
- Add Android L bootanim
- Add Android L fonts
- Replace AOSP Dalvik Optimized by M8
- Replace Slim Dalvik Optimized by One+One
- Update to GPU May drivers
- Delete S2W / DT2W choice
- StockDemand governor by default
- Set GPU governor to OnDemand by default
- New retention tweaks to prevent SOD
- You can choose S2W / DT2W by default on Aroma
- Delete FS tweaks
- Update GPU drivers from latest sources
- You can choose your Dalvik optimized (Slim / CM / AOSP - but none by default)
- Aroma Installer !!!!
- New bootanim ! (in option)
- Custom font (in option)
- You can choose AMOLED color if you like !
- Latest GPU Drivers (in option)
- New libs Dalvik Qualcomm Optimized (seems to work with all ROMs but in option too)
- Ramdisk tweaks
- Conservative GPU governor by default
- New CPU tables ! 192MHz min freq for CPU0 and 81MHz for CPU1,2 and 3
- Retention Tweaks by Xenyz
- Set Intelliactive default governor
- Many tweaks to have better preformances and longer battery life ;)
- GPU Touch Renderer
- Hosts up to date
- GPU tweaks
- libs SqLite3
Warning : Don't install Davlik libs if you are not sure ! Some AOSP based ROMs have CM commits and you must install those libs.
"Hey Barome ! Add this !"
No ! You can suggest only. It's my kernel, I add what I want.
"Which application can I use for your kernel ?"
Synapse of course !
"Can't see anything on the auto brightness anymore, as the screen goes really dim"
Use linear brightness in Synapse.
"How can I use my phone like a mouse / keyboard ?"
- Install this app :
- Verify your USB Debugging is enable (and ADB debugging also of course)
- Start app
- Connect device to system via USB cable
- Enjoy !
If you flash your kernel, flash UKM, install synapse but receive a message stating "No UCI Support Detected". Do the following...
Open a Terminal Emulator and enter
If it still doesn't work, visit the UKM thread listed above and request support there.
For those who wish to import profiles to use in Synapse, follow the instructions below.
2- Use file manager to move profile to synapsesaved_profiles folder.
3- open Synapse and go to profiles and select the profile you wish to use. Click √, then click restore.
4- when you click restore, Synapse will force close. (THIS IS NORMAL!!!)
5- open synapse and click the X on top as soon as it opens. (do not click the √!!!!!)
6- close synapse and reopen one more time. The settings should now be set.
in € :
In $ :
Hells Doctor #3 Sources
- Install your ROM first
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Install Hells Doctor kernel
- Instal T.A.R.D.I.S. MOD
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Reboot and enjoy !!!
Google+ Community Page
Thanks for donators :
Oli87 for Aroma Installer
mnajem for CM's builds !
Jean Baptiste Queru
Every one I forgot
Hells Doctor / T.A.R.D.I.S. MOD, Kernel for the Google Nexus 4
Source Code: https://github.com/barome/kernel_msm...3.4-kitkat-mr1
Kernel Special Features: Hell's Core kernel with many features
Current Stable Version: Numeriks 04-03-2015
Stable Release Date: 2015-04-03
Last Updated 2015-04-04