-O3 Optimized - v3.4.67+ base updated - 4.8.2 Linaro toolchain
I forked Franco sources and I mantain my sources in sync with his git changes.
Please let me know what do you think about the speed, stutters compared to franco builds.
Code changes in Linaro version from Franco stock:
- -O3 and other compiler optimizations
- Fixed warnings
- Removed many debug options
- Fixes from codeaurora to camera, mdp, video output...
- Add faux sound support, and faux sound fixes, YES YOU CAN USE FAUX APP!
- Enabled kernel wakelock stats
- Latest Linux upstream 3.4.y
- Many Slub, slab, slob allocators optimizations and bugfixes
- Removed some usless flag in defconfig (useless debugs, ntfs support...)
- Tweaks to make it compile with gcc 4.8.2
- Improvements to battery charging, improved detection of fully charged and others fixes.
- Bugfixing to mmc, random, slub, xz compression
- Other small fixes, see my git
- Franco Audio patches not included for now, I prefer Faux solution, let's see in next builds
Code changes in Prima version from Linaro:
- Updated prima drivers (wifi, 3g, bluetooth) to 188.8.131.52+
- The .zip add 2 new files to /system needed for new prima drivers, if you want to switch back to normal version you'll have to dirtyflash your ROM before flashing old/another kernel
Linaro franco.Kernel, a Kernel for the Google Nexus 4
Kernel Special Features: Franco Kernel compiled with Linaro Toolchain, it includes latest linux patches, and other optimizations.
Status: No Longer Updated
Current Stable Version: 193v2
Stable Release Date: 2013-11-02
Current Beta Version: 193v2
Beta Release Date: 2013-11-02
Last Updated 2013-12-04