- TOnly based of CyanogenMod, but with my mods, my built, and of course other mods and stuff.
- Dreams for Galaxy Nexus ( Maguro and Toro)
Screenshots are from my Galaxy Nexus, made via Device frame generator and edited by me..
Dreams version 2.3 (Latest)
/data/app/ (flash this once) (Not sure if this works on N4..)
I don't update this ROM for N4 so often than for Galaxy Nexus.
Also I don't have a Nexus 4, so I don't know how does this work on N4.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* ** Your warranty is now void. ** ** I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, ** thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please ** do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM ** before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if ** you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. **/
- Adobe Flash Player
- Analog clock widget for the lock screen
- Battery LED (Maguro and Toro, Mako already has that...)
- Built with Linaro's toolchain 4.7.4 (13.06), Linaro optimizations, workarounds fixes, Bionic optimizations, skia optimizations, Etc.
- Bravia Engine 2 -- Not working so well yet..
- CyanogenMod 9 Music player
- Estonian language support added and my translations, some original AOSP translations (Trebuhet is not translated by me...)
- Google Ears "What's this song?" version 1.1.8 (resigned and recompiled, to keep it unfrozen in unsupported countries)
- HALO, from ParanoidAndroid
- Jelly Bean 4.3 fonts
- Full share (DLNA app from ZTE Blade III)
- Transparent Navigation bar and status bar (No you can't change anything of it... I may add another transparency mod soon)
- User defined colours for Pie controls
- Video and Picture quality increasing tweaks
- WI-FI display enabled (Toro and Maguro)
- And more...
Nb. Those apps (e.g. CM9 music pl. And CTPhone) are in "/data/app/" flashable .zip and not in the ROM!
- For Mako, nothing else than CM kernel and GCC 4.7 fixes and some little optimizations,
Thanks to MBQ_ for giving me a free space on his awesome FTP server:
I'd greatly appreciate it. If I can get a monthly donation income of at least 8$ USD a month, I can link it to my PayPal, so no money has to come out of my pocket. If I can get a significantly larger income of 8$ USD a month, that could open up opportunities for dedicated servers, or improvements throughout the site including things like: Better download speeds, more FTP users, etc.
The CyanogenMod Project
MBQ_ for helping me when I need help with something and thanks for giving me a free space on his awesome FTP server..
DJLamontagneIII for helping me to build with another toolchain, and for helping me when I needed help. (:
Trailblazerz11 for his awesome Commits for building with Linaro toolchain, and for helping me! (:
ParanoidAndroid devs and Der-Schubi, for the HALO...
Linaro for its awesome toolchain and for the fixes and other things for their toolchain...
Device Frame Generator app dev for the great app..
And for those who I have or may have forgotten!
More in the changelog...
Check my ROM thread...