This is just purely stock cm10.1 with a few optimizations might turn it into my own rom later on
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
First time flashing CyanogenMod 10.1 your device, or coming from another ROM?
Download the zip(s).
Optional: adb backup
Fastboot oem unlock > fastboot flash recovery recovery.img.
Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
Experience issues? As these are nightlies, bug reports are not accepted. You are relying on yourself and your peers in this thread for support!