Thanks Meter: 359

Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2013, 12:26 PM |#291  
OP Account currently disabled
SENS

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][JB 4.2.2] Mysterious AOKP Unofficial BIONIC LINARO Nightly [06/03/2013]
Just some little cherry pics new update tonight with great Changelog

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 4 avec Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ptichalouf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ptichalouf Ad-Free
11th March 2013, 02:14 AM |#292  
I like AOKP feature set, looking for a Linaro with Bionic optimizations and and found it. Does it have O3 optimizations too?
Let's look how much smoothness and turbo charge this build have
The Following User Says Thank You to eng.stk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eng.stk Ad-Free
11th March 2013, 02:37 AM |#293  
SENS

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][JB 4.2.2] Mysterious AOKP Unofficial BIONIC LINARO Nightly [06/03/2013]
Krait already implanted I search a new dev who want work with me

The Following User Says Thank You to ptichalouf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ptichalouf Ad-Free
11th March 2013, 02:50 PM |#294  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptichalouf

Krait already implanted I search a new dev who want work with me

Was that a reply to me?

I can sort of help out, not really a ROM builder, but a ROM/kernel tester and modder.

PM me of you want to talk a little bit

PS: I flashed {removed asked by OP}, pretty nice! Is this AOSP based, can you talk a little about this zip?

Keep up the nice work
11th March 2013, 03:06 PM |#295  
SENS

Donate to Me
More
It's beta for now pm me if you want talk via gtalk a search real dev I can test myself sorry please remove the link

11th March 2013, 05:58 PM |#296  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by experiment626

I've had this before , may need an app type restore and then reconfiguring apps.

With aokp as I do an nandroid before upgrading .Then flash upgrade , gapps use banks, then reset kernel then kernel. Then run nandroid advanced app only restore from backup taken earlier.

I don't use this build of ROM so can't confirm .

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Yes! That's what I did. Next time I'll use Titanium Backup's zip builder & restore thr apps from that.

I just tried it and Titanium didn't restore all the apps in the zip (not your issue ).

I'm on Feb28, & LOVE it. I know I'll eventually upgrade, but everything is perfectly fine-tuned & runs fantastic!

Sent from Slick Nexus 4 w/ xda premium
Phone :Google Nexus 4
ROM :Mysterious AOKP (Android 4.2.2)
Kernel :Faux 008 Ultimate
The Following User Says Thank You to rlcassidy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rlcassidy Ad-Free
13th March 2013, 01:19 AM |#297  
SENS

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][JB 4.2.2] Mysterious AOKP Unofficial BIONIC LINARO Nightly [12/03/2013]
In upload

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ptichalouf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ptichalouf Ad-Free
13th March 2013, 02:57 AM |#298  
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 950

More
Re: [ROM][JB 4.2.2] Mysterious AOKP Unofficial BIONIC LINARO Nightly [12/03/2013]
Quote:

In upload

Thnks whats the changelog for this release?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
13th March 2013, 10:33 AM |#299  
SENS

Donate to Me
More
I post the Changelog tonight I don't have time before sorry

The Following User Says Thank You to ptichalouf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ptichalouf Ad-Free
13th March 2013, 03:07 PM |#300  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

I post the Changelog tonight I don't have time before sorry

Latest build running great. Thanks man. Seem like the recent app bug gone now. Great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to sophan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sophan Ad-Free
13th March 2013, 03:46 PM |#301  
SENS

Donate to Me
More
Feedback for new mysterious base

"YO BRO! I went ahead and flashed it anyways, and although it is not what I thought it was going to be(a Mysterious PACman ROM update) this ROM you gave me is fluid and fast as hell!!!!! I'm glad I flashed it anyways, cuz had you answered me beforehand, I may not have flashed it, just cuz up until then, I was an avid PACman ROM user... Now, is this available to all yet, or is it still in testing stages? Cuz, I've only been playing around with it for a few mins(about 30mins) but I have not come across any issues at all, VERY stable... and did I mention FAST as hell yet?? Thanks for letting me download and test this, am glad I gave it a shot... but back to my initial question, what is this?? haha Is this Mysterious ROM, or a type of AOKP ROM??... Thanks again!"

If you want beta test I upload new update tonight with OTA for beta tester just post your feedback of this new base here please

Thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)