- For devices: E975, E975K/R/T, E977, E987, F180S/L/K, MAKO, Hammerhead, Shamu.
- Source code: https://github.com/nitrogen-project | https://github.com/nitrogen-devs
- Developers: @xyyx
- Thanks: @Ziyan for his work on mako and supporting me during Oreo builds
- Google Apps: GZR zero gapps from here
- Recovery: TWRP
The rich functionality is based on AOSP, development was begun in September, 2016.
xyyx (Max) - main developer
- Boot to TWRP and wipe everything except internal storage (do this by selecting each partition and NOT factory reset)
- Flash ROM Zip
- Flash 8.1 arm ZERO gapps by GZR team (details about gapps are here)
- Flash latest Magisk (I tested with 15.2)
- If you want to pass the safetynet, flash the safetynet fix from here.
- Reboot the phone, set it up
If you are not indifferent, and you like our work, you can always support us. This will give us the incentive to make more and more opportunities in our firmware.
Nitrogen Project | Nitrogen OS Devices
Nitrogen OS O for mako, ROM for the Google Nexus 4
Source Code: https://github.com/nitrogen-project
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2018-02-15