- For devices: E975, E975K/R/T, E977, E987, F180S/L/K, MAKO, Hammerhead, Shamu.
- Source code: https://github.com/nitrogen-project | https://github.com/nitrogen-devs
- Developers: @xyyx
- Thanks: @Ziyan for his work on mako and supporting me during Oreo builds
- Google Apps: Open gapps 8.1 pico
- Recovery: TWRP
The rich functionality is based on AOSP, development was begun in September, 2016.
xyyx (Max) - main developer
Copy the ROM and Gapps on phone.
- Boot to TWRP and wipe everything except internal storage (do this by selecting each partition and NOT factory reset)
- Flash ROM Zip
- Flash 8.1 arm PICO gapps (search and get them from AFH or use 8.0 gapps with modification mentioned in this post)
- Reboot the phone, set it up
- Reboot to recovery and flash Magisk 14.5 if you want root
1. I know NFC and notification LED (only while charging) don't work yet, and it'll be fixed when I get a solution for that
2. Turn off Always on under Display -> Ambient Display; if it is kept on, it creates issues while unlocking the phone
- Changelog: Second oreo build[/URL]
If you are not indifferent, and you like our work, you can always support us. This will give us the incentive to make more and more opportunities in our firmware.
Nitrogen Project | Nitrogen OS Devices
Nitrogen OS O for mako, ROM for the Google Nexus 4
Source Code: https://github.com/nitrogen-project
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2017-12-13