- For devices: E975, E975K/R/T, E977, E987, F180S/L/K, MAKO, Hammerhead, Shamu.
- Authors build: @xyyx
- Source code: https://github.com/nitrogen-project | https://github.com/nitrogen-devs
- Developers: @xyyx
- Thanks: all (Specially @zaclimon and @spezi77 for mako trees)
- Google Apps: Open gapps 7.1 pico
- Recovery: TWRP.
The rich functionality is based on AOSP, development was begun in September, 2016.
xyyx (Max) - main developer
Copy the ROM and Gapps on phone.
- Go to your recovery
- Wipe Data
- Install ROM and Gapps zip (DO NOT FLASH SUPERSU, SuperUser is included in the ROM)
- Reboot - 1st boot takes around 3-4 minutes.
Flashing process: Flash ROM, gapps, unsu zip, SuperSu and reboot
Points to note:
1. You'll get SuperSu in app drawer and it'll work without any problems
2. If you reboot your phone, the app icon will disappear from app drawer but SuperSU will still work.
- See changelog
If you are not indifferent, and you like our work, you can always support us. This will give us the incentive to make more and more opportunities in our firmware.
Nitrogen Project | Nitrogen OS Devices
Nitrogen OS N for mako, ROM for the Google Nexus 4
Source Code: https://github.com/nitrogen-project
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2017-08-27