FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [OTA] [mako] ResurrectionRemix OS

166 posts
Thanks Meter: 93

By Cice96, Senior Member on 21st May 2019, 12:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
WARNING
This ROM has been tested with a system partition of 1.5 Gb on a device repartitioned with Clamor tool. Use at your own risk on different partition sizes.
INFO
This is an unofficial build of ResurrectionRemix OS with fully working OTA Updater.
ISSUES
  • Ringtone selection app crashes when selecting a sound.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
  • Repartition your device with Clamor repartition tool.
  • Wipe everything except internal storage
  • Flash ROM and Gapps (tested with micro package)
  • Reboot
CREDITS
  • Everyone who contributed to the sources
  • Clamor for his repartition tool
SOURCESDOWNLOADS
ROM folder
Gapps
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cice96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cice96 Ad-Free

25th May 2019, 01:02 AM |#2  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 163

More
Thanks for this rom! Just tried it out for my ol' nexy's sake, and I am plesantly surprised. I thought that P roms were too heavy for mako, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If you don't install gapps, it is definately smoother than oreo roms(without gapps), and it can be fairly compared to N roms with gapps. Options are abundant too. Love RR.
Thanks to @Cice96 for this rom! Surprised by the fact that there were still developers for mako. Please continue support, if you can! Thanks again!
25th May 2019, 07:35 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaggebi

Thanks for this rom! Just tried it out for my ol' nexy's sake, and I am plesantly surprised. I thought that P roms were too heavy for mako, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If you don't install gapps, it is definately smoother than oreo roms(without gapps), and it can be fairly compared to N roms with gapps. Options are abundant too. Love RR.
Thanks to @Cice96 for this rom! Surprised by the fact that there were still developers for mako. Please continue support, if you can! Thanks again!

Thank you but I just put the pieces together. All the hard work has been done by @voron00 and others who provided the device sources and obviously by the resurrection remix team. Without them this wouldn't be possible.
10th June 2019, 08:38 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
New update with June security patch is available. You can update via built-in updater.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cice96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cice96 Ad-Free
13th June 2019, 02:14 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hello guys. Thanks a lot for this rom. The best until so far for my beloved nexus 4. But i notice some battery drain. Any advice?
14th June 2019, 07:53 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abelardo0305

hello guys. Thanks a lot for this rom. The best until so far for my beloved nexus 4. But i notice some battery drain. Any advice?

Check your apps, they might be the most probable cause (for example Facebook or any other heavy app).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)