FORUMS

[4.4/4.4.x][PATCH] Qualcomm-optimized Dalvik & Bionic libraries

301 posts
Thanks Meter: 854
 
By kszaq, Senior Member on 27th November 2013, 09:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th December 2013, 01:31 AM |#421  
xboxfanj's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 7,827
 
Donate to Me
More
Doesn't sound like there's any plan to release those. I doubt they can. Steve said the only major differences between a community and official rom are qcperf, gapps, and some overlays when I asked.
@krzaq, I may have something that will help for updating it. Do you have a hangouts? Have a great rest of your vacation and I hope to talk to you after.

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app
29th December 2013, 04:19 AM |#422  
chaoscreater's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
can I flash this on my HTC Sensation XE running CM11 (Kitkat)?

Mine isn't KRAIT it's Scorpion but just wondering if I can still flash it?
29th December 2013, 04:29 AM |#423  
xboxfanj's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 7,827
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscreater

can I flash this on my HTC Sensation XE running CM11 (Kitkat)?

Mine isn't KRAIT it's Scorpion but just wondering if I can still flash it?

Yeah. Should be fine. The moto g has these optimizations and it's not krait either. Your device probably came with this as well on stock.

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app
29th December 2013, 05:12 AM |#424  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehcodeman

I'm curious if this would work with the DROID line (MAXX, Ultra, Mini) as it so closely resembles the Moto X hardware. Or perhaps we already got the updated libraries with the 4.4 push? Anyone know?

Just curious if anyone had any input on the DROID line and whether this would work for those devices?
29th December 2013, 05:16 AM |#425  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 197
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehcodeman

Just curious if anyone had any input on the DROID line and whether this would work for those devices?

Look your phone up on Wikipedia and see if it has a Krait line processor. If so, it will work. I'm not looking all those up for you but if you have a specific one I'll look it up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
29th December 2013, 05:20 AM |#426  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorceshaman

Look your phone up on Wikipedia and see if it has a Krait line processor. If so, it will work. I'm not looking all those up for you but if you have a specific one I'll look it up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Looks like it has the exact processor that the MotoX does: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snapdragon_(system_on_chip)

Motorola Droid Ultra, Motorola Droid Maxx, Motorola Droid Mini, Moto X
MSM8960DT
28 nm LP
ARMv7
Up to 1.7 GHz dual-core Krait 300, natural language processor and contextual processor
29th December 2013, 05:21 AM |#427  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 197
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehcodeman

Looks like it has the exact processor that the MotoX does: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snapdragon_(system_on_chip)

Motorola Droid Ultra, Motorola Droid Maxx, Motorola Droid Mini, Moto X
MSM8960DT
28 nm LP
ARMv7
Up to 1.7 GHz dual-core Krait 300, natural language processor and contextual processor

Then you're good. Should work.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
29th December 2013, 11:03 AM |#428  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I've seen some increase in benchmarks after flashing both patches on my stock odexed 4.4.2 Nexus 4.
In Antutu I was scoring about 16.5k before the optimizations. Now I'm getting 19k.
In Quadrant I'm getting around 9k

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
29th December 2013, 03:48 PM |#429  
drfr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Púchov, Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 637
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxfanj

The moto g has these optimizations and it's not krait either.

Checked here on Moto G stock 4.4. Bionic looks the same but no qt-opt.
29th December 2013, 04:26 PM |#430  
xboxfanj's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 7,827
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drfr

Checked here on Moto G stock 4.4. Bionic looks the same but no qt-opt.

It's in system/vendor/lib. Just looked yesterday.
The Following User Says Thank You to xboxfanj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2013, 04:41 PM |#431  
drfr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Púchov, Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 637
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxfanj

It's in system/vendor/lib. Just looked yesterday.

Ah, you're right, thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bionic, dalvik, qc-opt

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes