Android 5.0 (keylime pie?) Countdown thread

Search This thread

mattoaida

Dec 17, 2012
Looks absolutely awesome I think

Skickat från min Nexus 4 med Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah the bezel is tiny and the volume buttons on the back are cool "imagine listening to music with head phones and your phone is in your pocket just hit the volume buttons on the back or your fingers can rest on them while watching a video

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

micks_address

Apr 12, 2010
if only they took the LG logo from the front... i love bare phones.. like the nexus range and iphones..

Looks absolutely awesome I think

Skickat från min Nexus 4 med Tapatalk 4 Beta

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

only downside i can see with the volume rocker placement is that it might be awkard for case manufacturers

Yeah the bezel is tiny and the volume buttons on the back are cool "imagine listening to music with head phones and your phone is in your pocket just hit the volume buttons on the back or your fingers can rest on them while watching a video

uchihakurtz

Jan 5, 2013
Depok
Samsung Galaxy S21
I don't think the new Nexus will be coming soon. It's usually around the end of the year, when a major update is available. And since 5.0 is delayed and 4.3 isn't really a major update, chances are a no no to new Nexus on August.

Sent from my blazing fast Nexus 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was wondering this myself and was thinking maybe Jesus Christ Operating System? (I slightly recall the term Jesus Phone being thrown around in 08-09)

/hypothesis

simmsresult.jpg
    I wish google put this message in real when they update to 5.0.....lolzz

131a.png
    What is a JC OS?

I was wondering this myself and was thinking maybe Jesus Christ Operating System? (I slightly recall the term Jesus Phone being thrown around in 08-09)

/hypothesis
    Yeah how did that turn out eh? Nexus One was the best device around, and didn't sell anywhere near as many as the iPhone unfortunately.

Interesting. a Ferrari or Lambourghini dont sell as much as ford focus. does that mean the focus is better?
    Sony us the next manufacturer.. just google it. Klp ll be launched with it

Sent from my Xperia P using xda premium

I would love a Sony nexus that's my dream right next to a full made in house Motorola nexus.