[Disscussion] All about 4.3 JB

Search This thread

thebryceee

May 20, 2012
Only issue I see so far is the battery problem. Not sure whether I messed up by doing a battery calibration. I thought it was supposed to help but it keeps draining - 4 % every hour or so - even when I turned off wifi and data overnight. Battery stats doesn't give me any pointers and CPU Spy tells me that 90% of the time the phone was in deep sleep. Not sure what is causing the drain.

You don't need to do a battery calibration. Android automatically does it when you charge to 100%.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

sadsac

I get the same Update Alert when I restart my phone. I select to install the update and the phone reboot and enters the TWRP recovery .. It does nothing then .. I reboot my phone again and I still get the Update Alert notifcation .. I;ve done this many times now the new 3.41 MB updates doesn.t install

Ota update needs stock recovery I think

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

ga_ran

Mar 23, 2013
can anyone give me review about battery life of all stock 4.3 ( stock rom and kernel ). Standby time and screen on time also :)
Thanks a lot

thebryceee

May 20, 2012
Lol I've been running 4.3 for a while now and only now realized that new way to look at photospheric pictures by moving your phone around instead of using your fingers to pan around the screen. That's insane to me. It's like you're standing next to the person that took the photosphere and you're seeing the picture how they were seeing it.

Sent from my iPod touch 5G using Tapatalk

rayiskon

Jan 9, 2011
Lol I've been running 4.3 for a while now and only now realized that new way to look at photospheric pictures by moving your phone around instead of using your fingers to pan around the screen. That's insane to me. It's like you're standing next to the person that took the photosphere and you're seeing the picture how they were seeing it.

Sent from my iPod touch 5G using Tapatalk

That came with the Google Play Services update a few days ago

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

K0v4L

Feb 26, 2010
Swindon
Everything is ok except Swype keybOard. Is unusable, especially in tapatalk. Trying to write a post, some words are disappearing or cursor moving to the different text line. Annoying. Same on my n7.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

ga_ran

Mar 23, 2013
I am using all stock 4.2.2, i phone have the notifications about updating to 4.3. If i update 4.3 OTA, will i lost my data ?

rest0ck

Apr 2, 2011
Hey I currently installed PA but I'm not really happy with it. Now I want to install a 4.3 CM version but there are only unofficial versions. Can anybody suggest one?

Oh another question : where is that new notification thing that came with 4.3?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts